Be Careful With Save Transferring

52 minutes ago, quickfoozlle said:

Why exactly is there even a trophy list existing for this game? They should have just merged the trophy list with the existing games on ps4 like they did with borderlands 2 for ps3 and vita.

I know, its off topic. But, the trophy system is just so dead and useless at this point. Its better to stop this shit now and let gamers feel again what they are playing.

Look around, PS5 games have square shapes, others don't, this is a clue that they are vastly different. There isn't a single game where a PS5 version merges trophies. It is not possible. All native PS5 games have to have a separate list, no matter what. The only way this could've worked is patching the originals, but they can't sell that.

• Like 2

Glad to see someone opened a thread already. Been playing for a week now and importing my save file didn't make all trophies pop either. Even worse, it negated some of them being able to pop.

Case in point: one of multiple trophies which wasn't popping, was the C-Phoria one (defeat 4 enemies with one C4 blast in The Lost Legacy). Tried the method with the truck in chapter 6 and yet it never popped. I attempted it seven or eight times, always got five or six kills with one blast. And I just couldn't understand it. Then it hit me: it glitched on my end, I needed to play with an entirely fresh save, without importing anything. Tried that (had to replay the game until chapter 5 anyway for "Way of the Warrior"), and it popped instantly.

So, fair warning: you might need to replay one or both games from a fresh save file without importing your PS4 progression to reacquire some of your trophies.

FINAL UPDATE: Platinum trophy just popped! I was able to unlock all of the missing ones through chapter select with my imported save file. The only one that got screwed up for me was "C-Phoria" which required an entirely fresh save.

Edited by JoaLoft
  • Like 3

So my latest savefile from Uncharted 4 was the one where i used the speed run glitch, i can tell from the date and time of the save file is the same time where i got the trophy. I actually installed Uncharted 4 again 2 days ago to see what exactly i have in that save file and from the chapter select screen i saw that i’ve completed everything on Crushing, all my treasures and other collectibles are there and the accuracy is at 78%. In total I have 3 save files for Uncharted 4 and 3 save files for Uncharted Lost Legacy. I just hope that the annoying trophies like the speedrun and collectibles autopop.

Thanks for this. I am very much looking forward to this. I played some of 4 with my fiancée, and really enjoyed it but I just never got around to finishing it or playing it on my 'main account', so I'll be doing 4 from scratch anyway. I got the Plat in The Lost Legacy, though.

My heart sank last night, when I remembered I did 'The Way of the Warrior' last, and typically I don't upload saves to the cloud. However, I went over my parents house today (left my PS4 there when I moved due to storage) and fortunately, I have several 100% complete saves (3 of them). I imagine the worst case scenario is I'll need to re-do some miscellaneous trophies, which I'm fine with.

I would have done TLL from scratch if necessary, but with Dying Light 2 out in just over a week, quite glad I can focus purely on 4. I still feel I'm getting my money's worth out of the £9.99 upgrade. and especially with no double plat, I'm not sorry I don't need to replay TLL and add on 15-20 hours. 

I’m planning to replay and then auto the remaining ones afterwards (was originally planning to just do U4 and then platinum TLL at a later date). I’ve checked and the saves were ported across to the PS5 when I transferred everything, do I need to just upload them to the cloud and then download when I’m ready?

• Like 1

Hopefully if anything doesn't auto pop I'll be able to just get it in my playthrough which I want to do anyway. It will be really annoying if the Crushing one doesn't pop though. That was so hard. Although I guess there are probably accessibility options now that will make it easier. I've been scrounging up all my old saves. I found some on a USB and I also have some in the cloud. BTW: the 6 month timeframe and then they delete your saves if you're not subscribed, that seems inconsistent. I was unsubbed for more than 6 months once, and when I resubbed all my saves were still there. This is years ago though.

Edited by emailking

Looked at my save files from UC4 and LL. My UC4 save files is all collectables etc but my LL is 100% but all my collectables are gone except for one treasure in the first stage??‍♂️ Anyone else had this problem? I guess I have to chapter select through LL to get them again for trophy ??

I was debating playing through both games just getting whatever, then loading up the ps4 saves afterwards and autopopping the rest. Has anyone done this so far? I want to play them again as i have very few playthroughs compared to 1-3 but I'd be happier avoiding playing on crushing, I can't be arsed with that bullshit again 

6 hours ago, quickfoozlle said:

Why exactly is there even a trophy list existing for this game? They should have just merged the trophy list with the existing games on ps4 like they did with borderlands 2 for ps3 and vita.

I know, its off topic. But, the trophy system is just so dead and useless at this point. Its better to stop this shit now and let gamers feel again what they are playing.

They did this with Okami HD and it wasn't exactly a good move. 

and no one is obligated to like or hunt trophies, you can just ignore it even turning off pop up notifications (I did this when I was playing red dead 2)

To me, it didn’t auto pop any trophy anyway. I suspect it caused by region mismatch. My PS4 save is from uncharted 4 Hong Kong version but I upgraded the Australian version game. Surprisingly, the save can be imported though the game is not the same region. However no trophy auto pops. Haven’t tried if this would prevent me from getting trophies in PS5 version.

4 hours ago, Playzocker1988 said:

i noticed that the LOST LEGACY "platinum" in the U4 game list has a 0% rating. is this one glitched and doesnt unlock as soon as you have all the lost legacy trophies? any info on this is much appreciated

Maybe it's an issue with auto popping or something. No one on PSN Profiles have unlocked it, but over all PSN 1% have unlocked it.

9 hours ago, PalmerVillain said:

I’m planning to replay and then auto the remaining ones afterwards (was originally planning to just do U4 and then platinum TLL at a later date). I’ve checked and the saves were ported across to the PS5 when I transferred everything, do I need to just upload them to the cloud and then download when I’m ready?

I only used locally stored saves to transfer so you should be good.

7 hours ago, emailking said:

Hopefully if anything doesn't auto pop I'll be able to just get it in my playthrough which I want to do anyway. It will be really annoying if the Crushing one doesn't pop though. That was so hard. Although I guess there are probably accessibility options now that will make it easier. I've been scrounging up all my old saves. I found some on a USB and I also have some in the cloud. BTW: the 6 month timeframe and then they delete your saves if you're not subscribed, that seems inconsistent. I was unsubbed for more than 6 months once, and when I resubbed all my saves were still there. This is years ago though.

I think my Crushing one didn't pop because I didn't keep that save for some reason. I would assume it does pop if you have the save so fingers crossed for you.

6 hours ago, Playzocker1988 said:

i noticed that the LOST LEGACY "platinum" in the U4 game list has a 0% rating. is this one glitched and doesnt unlock as soon as you have all the lost legacy trophies? any info on this is much appreciated

I would assume that is because no one currently has a save in Lost Legacy that unlocked all of the trophies. Like I said, I think many used chapter or encounter select for trophies and didn't keep those saves, meaning many will have to redo those trophies.

6 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I was debating playing through both games just getting whatever, then loading up the ps4 saves afterwards and autopopping the rest. Has anyone done this so far? I want to play them again as i have very few playthroughs compared to 1-3 but I'd be happier avoiding playing on crushing, I can't be arsed with that bullshit again 

The remaster isn't out yet so I don't think anyone has tried it. I would imagine that you would be able to auto pop using another save after doing a fresh one. Just import every save one by one until you get it all, assuming you kept every save with every trophy.

10 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

My local saves are on my PS4 pro which i completely wiped and sold on November 2020 lol.

Oh no! Well, good luck anyway.

16 minutes ago, RedLightsaber13 said:

Can someone clarify this for me, so considering the new collection requires you to play through lost legacy for the platinum, does that mean I wouldn’t be able to auto pop the platinum if I’ve only played uncharted 4 ? 

Correct, you’re going to need to get every single trophy in U4 and lost legacy to get the platinum, and now instead of getting a platinum for each game like you would on PS4, you only get 1 platinum in total for both, in fact getting all the trophies in LL “dlc” list gives you a single gold trophy for uncharted 4. 

It’s really stupid.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 10:41 AM, Chaos_Bladez said:

Hey everyone. I was lucky enough to play the game early and wanted to give some warnings and whatnot about the save transfer stuff and auto popping trophies.

First of all, save transferring works so smoothly. It's just in the main menu as you load your game and it will bring up all of your PS4 saves. Trophies will start automatically popping as you load into that save, which only takes like two seconds thanks to the PS5's SSD.

However, as you might note from my trophies, not all of them automatically popped. I would imagine that many of you, like me, used chapter or encounter select for these trophies and probably didn't keep those saves. That means you will have to do those again, which shouldn't be too hard.

I also originally used the infamous 1.00 glitch to do the Crushing and speed run trophies on PS4 and it appears as though I didn't keep those saves either. I couldn't get the Crushing trophy to pop on PS5 using different methods, but I was able to use this video to get the speed run one to pop. But there is a twist since you can't delete specific saves on the PS5. So I went on PS4, did this glitch, saved at that point right after you start playing as young Drake and then transferred that save to PS5 and it automatically popped. This logic implies that people with the 1.00 version of Uncharted 4 on PS4 should be able to do the glitch again and transfer that save to PS5 to auto pop the Crushing trophy (you may have to wait until the credits finish if you want to be safe).

Thankfully, I had most of my Lost Legacy saves and it all worked relatively well, outside of a few. I got all of my difficulty and collectible trophies and the one where you can't shoot until chapter 5. All I have left are easy trophies (but sadly there is no platinum here for Lost Legacy this time around).

My advice would be to just load in all of your saves one by one to see what ones they trigger. Just be sure to overwrite them so you don't have a bunch of saves sitting on your PS5.

Also it would also be a good idea to back up your completed PS4 save or PS4 saves in general to a USB stick or something, just in case.

Impressive work Chaos. I'll keep that in mind. :)

Haven't got the game yet, but my friend already has his and managed to unlock most of the trophies. The only trophies that not unlocking are those that chapter specifics and combat related ones.  

Speedrun/difficulty/etc all unlocked without issues.

2 minutes ago, eXaphor said:

Haven't got the game yet, but my friend already has his and managed to unlock most of the trophies. The only trophies that not unlocking are those that chapter specifics and combat related ones.  

Speedrun/difficulty/etc all unlocked without issues.

Yeah I got the speed run and crushing on UC4 but not lost legacy... weird.

So many trophies didn't unlock for me which I'm quite miffed about. Gonna try the unpatched PS4 disc to get my Crushing and Speedrun again but there's lots of combat ones, the clock tower, keeping everyone alive after being marooned. Very bizarre.