How would you rank difficulty for Uncharted 4 without MP/DLC?

Noticed that they removed both the multiplayer trophies/function and the infamous "Crushing..." + "...It" Survival Mode trophies (along with that entire mode itself, I'm assuming) to leave just the single-player storymode stuff. Since the guide and the original game's 100% were rated in difficulty with those two things very much in mind, how would you rank/compare this both on its own and compared to 1-3 now?

It's a longer game, and has some sections that are trickier on "Normal" than the previous games were on "Normal", but on "Crushing" it felt a little more forgiving than the previous 3 games did on that difficulty, so I'd say overall, it's probably slightly easier.

41 minutes ago, running_Amok_86 said:

Honestly its fairly easy.  I hate to be that guy but never understood people complaining about Crushing difficulty, its not too bad at all compared to some other games.  Brutal on the other hand was very hard but I don't think U4 has that.  I think the multiplayer was by far the hardest part of the original trophy list, so dont worry just play and enjoy!

This, this, this, and this.

I like to think that Uncharted games are actually designed to be played on Crushing.

I honestly found U4's Crushing to be the hardest in the series. I thought enemies were more aggressive and flanked me more than ever before. Part of the issue for me may have been that I did Crushing on my very first run whereas for the other games you had to unlock it first. 

I recommend playing on easy/ normal and get all collectibles then a tweak enabled Crushing run. That will keep it in the 3-4/10 difficulty range.

• Like 1

The hardest part of the Crushing play through (without cheats) was when you get the the pirate graveyard. Took me 3 months (with a break in between due to rage quitting) as I didn't have nearly enough ammo. Other than that, throw in a little luck and such it wasn't all that bad. I usually play on the hardest setting from the get go as I feel like I have really "earned" that plat. definitely now of the most satisfying games I've completed (on my other account). I now have a reason to play through it twice on the PS4 and 5 to ramp up my collection

• Like 2

20 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

Shouldn't it be super easy since you can use cheats and unlock the trophies? That's what I did on the ps4 version and don't think they changed it.

Huh, didn't know about the cheats...yeah, definitely makes it easier than, say, TLOU on Grounded or even Grounded+.

• Like 1