Glitched Story Trophies

Anke

On 11/3/2022 at 6:05 PM, APaulingGameplay said:

Downloaded the patch and loaded up the game however none of the trophies I am missing auto popped (2 story trophies and all windmills) and Lawan's hit list still cannot be picked up for me. The side quest To Kill or Not To Kill  is also still not showing for me.

Ultimately I am disappointed with this patch but not surprised, bugged trophies dont seem to be a priority for the devs to fix

For the Lawan's Death List, find the nightrunners mission on co op, spare Hakon and convince Lawan to spare him and the list will be on top a crate as you exit the church.

The to kill or not to kill side quest didn't appear to me either, I had to complete it in co op for the memento in it.

On 3/12/2022 at 11:37 AM, TheGoaler said:

Just entered the bazaar and the trophy didn't pop. What a joke. Back to not playing.

Same. Seriously, fuck this game. It has glitched trophies AND glitched quests so whether you care for trophies or not this game is broken.

Edited by Shiggidy_DoZa

18 hours ago, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

Same. Seriously, fuck this game. It has glitched trophies AND glitched quests so whether you care for trophies or not this game is broken.

Doesnt help the end game is totally broken the enemies scale to your level but there isnt any working farming methods that work good, my get out of my house trophy glitched on me plus the grind of ultramarathon makes this game to be a bore.