Co-Op Doesnt work??

OpsCreeD1

If anyone is still struggling on PS4 or PS5 there is a workaround to get it to work by doing following steps:

- Turn your internet/network off on the console itself in the settings.

- load up the game.

- load up your game save.

- Make sure when you go to the online screen that it says disconnected and singleplayer (should do that by itself when network is off)

- when that is done turn your network back on in settings.

- wait 30 ish seconds or so and it should change to connected + whatever you had it set up.

- put the second option on public and when someone invites you just join the invite. (I personally join the invite then send out a distress call then back out onto the game screen then it should load up straight away in your friends lobby.) 

I found this trick a couple days ago on some forum and worked twice on ps4 and 5

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

If anyone is still struggling on PS4 or PS5 there is a workaround to get it to work by doing following steps:

- load up the game.

- Make sure when you go to the online screen that it says disconnected and singleplayer (should do that by itself when network is off)

- wait 30 ish seconds or so and it should change to connected + whatever you had it set up.

- put the second option on public and when someone invites you just join the invite. (I personally join the invite then send out a distress call then back out onto the game screen then it should load up straight away in your friends lobby.) 

I found this trick a couple days ago on some forum and worked twice on ps4 and 5

will have a try and see

thanks for the tip

59 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

- load up the game.

Just an FYI, The ONLY reason this glitch occurs is if you have more than 300 psn friends. Doing this is the only way to fix it until it is patched, otherwise remove friends till you're under 300 and it will work instantly 

4 hours ago, OpsCreeD1 said:

does anyone else have a issue on joining coop or inviting anyone to their game? I am playing on PS5 and it says Network disconnected but I am connected to the ps network and my internet is fine. like what is going on, any idea how to change it?

Network says connected, but still can't do multiplayer. Playstation 4

41 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Just an FYI, The ONLY reason this glitch occurs is if you have more than 300 psn friends. Doing this is the only way to fix it until it is patched, otherwise remove friends till you're under 300 and it will work instantly 

No. Have less than 300 on the 4 and still doesn't work