Region/version tab in game profiles

Aexuz

Not every game has the region indication in the title.

5GTq.jpg

and many others.

I was just about to make a separate topic for something regarding this issue but decided to search first and, seeing as how this is really close to what I was going to suggest, I'll just tack it on here.

I'd like to suggest that games that have multiple regions, for the same console, have some sort of identifying feature.

Edited by effdeegee

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but these posts are pretty much identical to the suggestion I was going to leave.

I'm kind of puzzled as to why such a basic categorization aspect hasn't been implemented at this point.  Am I missing something?   

I like these ideas! Especially the identify features one, since there's otherwise no other way to know which game is the one for your region (Although that would probably had to done manually=more time).

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but these posts are pretty much identical to the suggestion I was going to leave.

I'm kind of puzzled as to why such a basic categorization aspect hasn't been implemented at this point.  Am I missing something?   

The site creator has a lot of projects in the work, so a lot of features aren't added or have a delay in getting added. I expect there's a lot that goes in a decision like this that's way to technical for my blood. And nothing's wrong with a little resurrection now and then!

Well it could be an interesting addition, but we can argue that the correct list is put automatically on your profile when you start the game.

It is also probable that the information is no available in the trophy list data itself.

I suggest you to just open the trophy list page, click on the leaderboard button and see the nationalities of the gamers.

If 90% of the players are japanese, or australian or german you should be able to make an educated guess.

A little suggetsion I was thinking.

Adding a new tab in the game profile so all the versions and regions available are grouped and easier to find.

[image I removed to make post smaller]

For the love of God make this happen and plus: make games have a different console name between the [] because it's painful to find Gaming Sessions for games with shared lists, namely Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, Resogun, Dead Nation and such. If it's just too hard to make them have different names, for the love of God at least group them up to one option, so I can select a game and show to me both ps3, ps4 and ps vita versions of such game.

• Like 1

This thread. This whole fucking thread. So many times I've seen a game I loved and thought of importing it if it wasn't too expensive so I could double plat it (frown on me if you want, I don't care, I love the game and I love trophies, I'm allowed to waste my money on whatever dumb crap I want), this would be an awesome feature to have.