Glitched Trophies.

uduc2late

I have only come across 1 glitched trophy so far, I haven't gotten the trophy for defending the Fish Eye from the Renegades, I'm actually about to go to the Observatory for that mission but still, after about an hour or 2 after doing the Fish Eye mission, it still hasn't popped the trophy.

Has anyone else come across this problem, one of my friends has, he is on past and is missing a few story trophies, so hopefully this is resolved in a patch?

17 minutes ago, uduc2late said:

I have only come across 1 glitched trophy so far, I haven't gotten the trophy for defending the Fish Eye from the Renegades, I'm actually about to go to the Observatory for that mission but still, after about an hour or 2 after doing the Fish Eye mission, it still hasn't popped the trophy.

Has anyone else come across this problem, one of my friends has, he is on past and is missing a few story trophies, so hopefully this is resolved in a patch?

Got the same problem. Completed the story, but didn't got the same trophy as you with defending the Fish Eye. The Observatory trophy is also rarer than the last story Mission trophy, so other story related trophies are bugged too. 

5 hours ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Got the same problem. Completed the story, but didn't got the same trophy as you with defending the Fish Eye. The Observatory trophy is also rarer than the last story Mission trophy, so other story related trophies are bugged too. 

Yes so is finding your sister trophy, I see a few people without that, but have completed the game, so hopefully Techland recognises this issue and fixes it soon!

On 14/2/2022 at 10:01 AM, uduc2late said:

The same problem on the same trophy. Beyond that, i also found a glitch with some collectible notes. "Lawan death list" and "Avery's map". I was only able to get them from someone else's game

2 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

@nobodygrotesque Try fast traveling from the actual map terminal in the subways instead of going to your map and fast traveling from there and your trophy should pop. I had the same issue cause it's not really specified in the trophy description to do it that way. 

Thanks bro! That's exactly what my issue was.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 2:25 AM, nobodygrotesque said:

Windmill trophy glitched on me.

Edit: Boot licker randomly popped after leaving my alt's online game. I have only assigned 2 factions and my alt none.

yea, windmills and all metro stations glitched on me too

On 2/27/2022 at 5:27 AM, Infected Elite said:

Observatory never unlocked. Replayed and completed 4 other times to no avail. probably 15 attempts at joining people who ultimately had no interest in any missions... sigh. So fuck it.

Just to clear things up, the Debris and Ashes is actually listed out of order. That trophy pops after meeting Veronika Ryan and actually reaching the Observatory. The first time where you see the Observatory and pass out doesnt count.

edit; never mind, just saw you already got it

Edited by Gryfter
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Gryfter said:

Just to clear things up, the Debris and Ashes is actually listed out of order. That trophy pops after meeting Veronika Ryan and actually reaching the Observatory. The first time where you see the Observatory and pass out doesnt count.

edit; never mind, just saw you already got it

yeah its weird, it should have had a mission titled that or something. But yeah im quite happy to have it. Looked weird with one on the story list missing lol

• Like 1

On 27/02/2022 at 9:52 AM, toddgamerpro said:

If you use a blank account don't connect to the internet and earn the windmill trophy then log your account into the blank account to earn the trophy you're missing hope this helps

what does this even mean?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For me the following trophies are glitched:

Municipal Services Assign all Facilities. (Horseshoe Water Tower Area is colored, but the tooltip says I should assign a faction to it)

Ban Hammer Clear all Bandit Camps.  (All 4 bandit camps are cleared)

Herzlich Wilkommen! Enter the Bazaar. (I finished the game, so I'm sure I entered it)

• Like 1