Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

My ego :awesome:

No for real, I always try to push my skills whenever I can and I don't give up easily and that makes someone a good gamer. Everyone can plat hard games, even if you think you suck at gaming, because if you don't give up and keep trying, you will eventually manage to do the impossible and that's what it's all about, that's what winners are made of. I don't call myself the best gamer out there because I know I am not, but I do call myself a good gamer "a winner = nummer1" because I will always fight till the end and never give up on something no matter how hard things are.

• Like 3

I'm still struggling here, ive gotten to the point where im so desperate i can't tell good names from bad ones, there are three inparticular that wont leave my head and i am in no state of mind to tell if theyre any good, Gazzick, Gazzico and Chief something, i don't even know where i got them from!! please help! im loosing my mind over this ****!

Fool around with authoritive prefixes and see what you get.

ChiefGazzik

CaptainGazzico

ect...

Fool around with authoritive prefixes and see what you get.

ChiefGazzik

CaptainGazzico

ect...

Thank you for the tips, i just don't want to make an account that i will regret, and i can't use my nickname (Pothead). Thats what my very first account was called and everyone was always like 'OMG its a stoooooner' 'Oi mate have a durri' 'Take a hit from the bong bro' and some people even tried drug dealing through COD, (Just to clarify i'm not a stoner, pothead has been my nickname since primary school, because my last name is potter (Which i refuse to use because i find it embarrassing and when every person you meet asks you, 'how's Harry', it gets old))

OK last night I made my new account purely for the reason that it was the first name I've EVER thought of that I haven't given a rats arse what people think about it, Subject_Seven, I don't exactly know how subject got into my head but I was born in July and thats the 7th month, so thats how seven got in there. Feel free to add me!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Simula 67" is the first recognized object-oriented programming language. Being a software developer by trade, this was pretty appropriate for me. Back in college, my friend and I were in a class when we first heard it mentioned. At the time it sounded like a funny name for a really geeky metal band. When I was trying to think of a name, it just kinda clicked with me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simula

Well, I got my PSN Name when I was trying the Birthday glitch in GT5 for my friend. I made a separate account and thought of the name "BlueCrow" and entered the name. Guess what. It was taken. DX So I added "2K" to the end since it was my favorite number nickname (EX. 3K). And that's how my PSN name came to be.

Well, I got my PSN Name when I was trying the Birthday glitch in GT5 for my friend. I made a separate account and thought of the name "BlueCrow" and entered the name. Guess what. It was taken. DX So I added "2K" to the end since it was my favorite number nickname (EX. 3K). And that's how my PSN name came to be.

• 2 weeks later...

haha mines kind of an awkward one because I was on this exact forum a few weeks before I made my account (only made it last week) and a name that someone had put down caught my eye and when it came to picking a name it popped into my head, i didn't mind it, it wasn't taken, did a bit of quick research to make sure it didn't mean anything stupid or something it another language and uh, voila (right spelling?)

Gazzick

Sorry if I took your name Mitch!. Another funny fact. My name is also Mitch. So thats kinda weird.

My name is last name is Morton. When I'm talking to someone who doesn't know me, the conversation usually goes like this:

"What is your name?"

"Morton."

"Martin?"

"No, Morton... like the salt."

I used to have the PSN of rmorton3, but it was way too generic.

• Like 2

My last PSN account was Atrocious_Wonder, and when I decided to go with a new account, I shortened Atrocious to just ATRS. I added in my birth year.

My ego :awesome:

No for real, I always try to push my skills whenever I can and I don't give up easily and that makes someone a good gamer. Everyone can plat hard games, even if you think you suck at gaming, because if you don't give up and keep trying, you will eventually manage to do the impossible and that's what it's all about, that's what winners are made of. I don't call myself the best gamer out there because I know I am not, but I do call myself a good gamer "a winner = nummer1" because I will always fight till the end and never give up on something no matter how hard things are.

Oh, how inspirational!

lol :P

• 2 weeks later...

My name comes from the character in Puella Magi Madoka Magica because I was in a bit of a hurry to start gaming and had no idea what name to use so I just cycled through a few characters names I actually liked and this one was available, I would've preffered Hellscythe or Fate personally though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am terrible when it comes to thinking of names so when it came to this I was struggling, every name I thought of was taken so in the end I just put Jester, because I liked the sound of it and my sister said the name suited me. Then I put 074 because my birthday is 24/7 and I was playing around with those numbers and Jester074 wasn't taken so it became my PSN ID.

Mine's just my initials and Chrono in honor of the amazing Chrono Cross (not Chrono Trigger; everyone guesses that, hehe).

Small tangent: Having a first name of Joel I always complained that no characters are ever named Joel in video games, or heaven forbid a main character.

After all this waiting... The Last of Us. YES!!

My name comes from an old AIM screen name I made around 8 years ago. The first part is from "Pandora", with the second being from "Pandemonium". Throw them together and you get the equivalent of chaotic beauty, or something along those lines.