Melee Pit Bug Chainscrape

Kratos7X_

I got some issues with the melee Pit in chainscrape. If I want to start a challenge or tutorial the screen turns black. I hear the game is running and I still can exit when pausing it. It's seems to be bug. When I first entered the village I could use the pit without any problems. But since I did some story missions in the area I seems to be glitched. Did anyone experienced the same glitch or maybe found a solution? Restart and reloading did not help. :/

24 minutes ago, ZoydWheeler said:

I have a different bug where the quest does not complete. It just keeps the “talk to pitmaster” task open. 

Lots of other people reporting this over on Reddit on Horizon’s bug report page. 

Same here. But seems like this shouldn't glitch any trophy if I'm correct?

21 hours ago, ZoydWheeler said:

I have a different bug where the quest does not complete. It just keeps the “talk to pitmaster” task open. 

Lots of other people reporting this over on Reddit on Horizon’s bug report page. 

Had the same bug, it shows up as completed in the map but not in the task menu. 

21 hours ago, ZoydWheeler said:

Same here. The first hunting ground is also bugged for me, even though I finished all the challenges.

Just now, DarkHpokinsn said:

As far as I know yeah, you might be right, not sure if this bug  will effect that in the end. 

I just checked PowerPyx guide and apparently he is supposed to give you a medal. 4 medals are needed for the final pit. I really hope I don't need to restart the game because of this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I just checked PowerPyx guide and apparently he is supposed to give you a medal. 4 medals are needed for the final pit. I really hope I don't need to restart the game because of this.

Same man, question, for you does it show up as completed on the map?

13 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I'm pretty sure the fighting pit in Chainscrape doesn't count, it's only an introduction to the actual quest. You need to clear the fighting pits in the three main settlements in the west, you get three clan marks for that and then you can go find the master. That's how I understand it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Same man, question, for you does it show up as completed on the map?

On the screenshots PowerPyx made it’s green (completed) but still has the diamond quest marker above the pit. I guess it’s just a visual „bug“. Theoretically you can repeat the quests over and over, I assume that’s why the quest doesn’t disappear.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

On the screenshots PowerPyx made it’s green (completed) but still has the diamond quest marker above the pit. I guess it’s just a visual „bug“. Theoretically you can repeat the quests over and over, I assume that’s why the quest doesn’t disappear.

Yeah, that's what I assumed. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 2:12 AM, ZoydWheeler said:

I have the same problem. Although I have finished all of them but they’re still active.

?

Edited by edgarthegamer93

The 100% of the game is itself is bugged. A lot of visual bugs, quest log bugs, and black screen bugs. For black screen just do 'Restart from save'. Also, the black screen bug might only be in performance mode, so maybe try switching to fidelity.