Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

I'm tired of all of the separation and this fucking "it's us against them" mentality going on in the country right now, or the fact that people are blatantly stupid enough to judge an entire race based on the actions of a few scumbags. Yes, KKK / Nazis / white supremacists are pieces of shit. But not all of us are like that. People who judge an entire race based on the actions of a select few and claim that they're "against racism" are contributing towards the problem just as much. And no, white people aren't the only people to blame when it comes to racism, riots, and violence.

Summary: Everyone sucks.

Edited by RabbiAndy

My life has changed a lot the last year, one year ago, I was working in another place, dealing with crap because of some stupid people having problems with me just because I wasn't following their "rules" and I almost lost a friend. Things were really dark back then, it's funny how everything is solved now and I am having a better time now.

• Like 2

I feel like performing some Man Research on somebody, then receiving a Sound Check by Clint Eastwood. He will then call me a Punk and say that I'm useless without my bag of sunshine. Afterwards, I will proceed to drive down the M1 A1, encountering Bill Murray and Dirty Harry on the way, in an attempt to reach Saturnz Barz. I will then discover that Every Planet We Reach is Dead and that Fire is Coming out of a Monkey's Head. I will then venture into Slow Country territory to the World of Plastic Beach to learn the Left Hand Suzuki Method and acquire a bag of sunshine.  After I learn that valuable method, I will travel back in time to the year 19-2000 and prevent Murdoc from reaching the status of Murdoc is God.

This just randomly popped in my head, doesn't really mean anything. :P 

• Like 1