This game is beautiful even on a base ps4

Montyzu

Had a few graphical blips here and there (mostly pop in and a two headed vulture in the background of a talking scene) but otherwise, I'm really impressed with how it looks. Variety in landscapes and environments is genuinely causing me to stop every now and then for a few seconds to take it in.

Usually, at that point, I'm attacked by robot velociraptors.

• Like 1

i have a base ps4 and this game is beautifully like yourself only had a few bugs the really big one happened today were I fell through the floor luckily enough I was streaming so was able to make a clip and send it to the devs so that will prob get fixed soon on the upside it did help me get the glide for 60 sec trophy lol

• Like 1

God Of War still looks impressive to this day on base PS4 and the recently released Elden Ring too.

The problem is (as ever) it's always how much effort the developers put in. Arguably even the PS3 and even the PS2 still could have had games developed for them had their not been a new console cycle.

The Age of computers is never a factor, it's how much you care about older hardware.

• Like 1