Wow... the graphics... but the framerate.

Dreakon139

At first it didn't really look like much, but after the beginning quest I was in awe. Just walking around looks gorgeous.

My biggest qualm at the moment is the framerate though, it seems really jumpy and downright slow at times. I'm hoping that gets patched up a little bit in the coming weeks though. *crosses fingers*

Anyone else notice this?

its got the fallout syndrome...yikes!

well i hope it gets patched... i will be toying around with it tonight for a bit... but it seems like they make games like that for PC so that you can adjust everything until its perfect but when you get it for console there are issues that you cant adjust...

My friend sent me a message earlier today who is playing this on his PC and he thinks everything is running smooth...

Bethesda has a habit of frame-rate pitfalls. Wait until you get further into the game, and it'll get a whole lot worse.

Really...? That's discouraging.

Thankfully everything else about the game seems to be top-notch at the moment. Hopefully the unruly masses will bend Bethesda's ears off about this until they take a patch or two to optimize.

Really...? That's discouraging.

Thankfully everything else about the game seems to be top-notch at the moment. Hopefully the unruly masses will bend Bethesda's ears off about this until they take a patch or two to optimize.

That hasn't always worked in the past... this might be an exception to the rule because it was a very hyped game from the beginning... but people complained about Fallout 3 and New Vegas but if i remember right New Vegas got a mediocre patch but it took a while to get...

I could be totally wrong but thats what i remember... Im really not trying to sound negative but Bethesda DOES have a history with it... It won't stop me from playing it though :)

• Like 1

Hope so since i'll be getting this soon i really dont want to end up getting frustrated due to this like i did with F3 & F:NV, just think your self lucky aswell since Xbox users are having problems graphicly after they install it to their Hard Drive lol anyway hope they solve this problem and not just try and mask it

Ok, let me preface this by saying I do not have the game yet, but simply commenting on what I have read from others here.

Are we ever going to see a game, any game, that is actually going to be released that works properly anymore...especially these highly-anticipated games? Sorry to hear that folks are already noticing issues (and I too have read elsewhere that XBox users are having a hell of a time).

I had high hopes for Skyrim, and still look forward to picking it up before too long...but just like I did with FONV; I may sit back a while and wait for them to fix this issue (if they do), before rushing out and getting it.

Glad everyone is having a good time with it, despite the issues "Day 1". :mellow:

I have not had one issue with anything in the game. No frame rate drops, glitching, freezing or any other issues.

Really? The dungeon-y areas of the first quest seemed to struggle a little bit for me. Though... it may have been my mind playing tricks on me because I noticed it felt a little less sluggish after playing with the Look Sensitivity.

There's definitely framerate dips, but I think I may be getting used to it anyways. I haven't noticed it as much the last hour or two of playing.

When i first started playing Fallout 3 it was flawless but then it started freezing and having frame rate issues about 25% of the way through the game... But im hoping that Bethesda has learned a thing or two from then till now...

Still no big issues... but i might be loving the game so much that i don't even notice, lol...