Suggest some PS5 Rated E and Teen JRPGs to me

Alantor32

Hey, I am enjoying my PS5, but I need some JRPG fix for it. So I am asking for some JRPG suggestions for my PS5. Also, I already own Scarlet Nexus and FF7 Remake. And I already platinumed Tales of Arise. So any JRPG suggestion would be nice. :)

• Like 2

Is PS5 support a requirement? Because I've been playing NEO Twewy and it's pretty good so far; runs at 60fps even if at 1080p. It's a pretty solid JRPG, and I'm one who doesn't play JRPGs often. Bonus points if you played the original on DS (or the re-release on Switch); if not there's also an anime that can catch you up if you so desire.

• Like 1

Ara Fell is a pretty sick one I fell off of due to other games coming out, but I've really wanted to get back to it.

It was originally made in Game Maker but was remade in Unity, and it's such an impressive game.

Check the Steam page link for user reviews. I'd link it here but it won't work on mobile. Obviously you'd buy it on the PlayStation Store if it strikes ya. The game is probably in the current Indie sale as well.

• Like 1

Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (T) - Playing this on PS5, you can use 4K resolution and it runs at 60 FPS. This is a serious improvement over how it runs on PS4, with a 1080p cap and inconsistent framerates in Balduq. I like how you get new special abilities, or Gifts, after a new character joins your party.

Elden Ring (M) - Like a Dark Souls in many ways, yet with crafting (you'll like making your own crossbow bolts instead of buying them), flask reallocation (do you want more health flasks, or some magic ones?), and an open world for you to explore. There's Torrent, the spectral steed to help you get around faster in open world areas. Like Sekiro there's a stealth mechanic. I like how you can fast travel to a Site of Grace (which replaces DS's bonfires) from almost anywhere. There are PvP invasions, but only if you're playing co-op or use the Taunter's Tongue item. The PS5 version is not a perfect 60 FPS, but you can play the PS4 version on PS5 if you're willing to take a visual fidelity hit for a more stable frame rate.