PS4 to PS5 trophies?

TheMightyImp2

Would advise everybody to tweet gt7_online_jp about this issue. Tell them you can't unlock student of motoring history, living your car life or finale on the ps5 version of the game if you have already earned them on the ps4 (or vice versa) I got a response the other day saying they are currently investigating this issue, but the more people that inform them the higher up their list it will go and it also ensures they don't forget it ????

Edited by TaggumAndBaggum
Grammar / spelling correction
  • Like 2

HI Guys mee too have the same problem, i have the platinum on ps5 version but on ps4 version this 3 trophy Living Your Car Life
Started the first menu.  //  Student of Motoring History
Completed the first car collecting menu. // Finale
Fulfilled requirements for ending.  for now is so impossible.... can waiting patch??

On 2022-04-20 at 1:39 AM, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

HI Guys mee too have the same problem, i have the platinum on ps5 version but on ps4 version this 3 trophy Living Your Car Life
Started the first menu.  //  Student of Motoring History
Completed the first car collecting menu. // Finale
Fulfilled requirements for ending.  for now is so impossible.... can waiting patch??

PD have acknowledged this bug in their “known issues” section on their homepage. It should probably be fixed relatively soon.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt7/news/00_8730173.html

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2022 at 9:42 AM, PixelShifts said:

So I popped the platinum now, I had to boot up the PS5 version first, after that I went back to the PS4 version and all the remaining trophies popped.

You're a lifesaver ? 

Thought I had messed something up but this did the trick. 

• 5 weeks later...

I had played GT7 on PS4 in march / april and got platinum. Now I got a PS5 and installed GT7, after starting the game all trophies instantly popped. Game was on both consoles on the current patch version 1.17.

So I can confirm trophies achieved on PS4 correctly transfer to PS5 Version of the game :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon everyone, I'm looking for someone who has the EU / JP / AS versions of PS4 for rent, interested and who have the above versions send me a private message, I'm only interested in the platinum of each of the mentioned versions...

Edited by julianospl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, RcrdD said:

Hello everyone!

I will buy this game this weekend, and just to be sure... If I play only the ps5 version and got the platinum I will be able of autopop all trophy on the PS4 version???

Thanks

Yes you do according to everybody above doesn’t matter if it’s PS5 to PS4 or vice versa.

• Like 2