Anyone else experiencing a significant number of crashes?

DrEvilGuapo

No joke, the game has crashed on me over a dozen times at this point. I sent reports in for each of the unique situations. It’s so frustrating. Most of my crashes are now occurring with editing created superstars, which is a very important feature of the game for me. I had high hopes for this game. Sigh. 

Between the crashes and the MyFaction server availability being spotty, I’m considering just giving up on this. 

My game crashed like 5 times as well. Yestreday it took me 30 minutes to log in myfaction because they claimed i have no internet connection ? 

I'm starting the grind for liftime challenges but i wont let myself go crazy, i will take it slow over a few months otherwise i will delete the game .

• Like 1

I reported this on the 2K forums. There seems to be a heavy memory leak issue when you get to a certain capacity from downloading things. Once you hit a certain point the game just crashes when you try to edit superstars.

I downloaded a hefty portion of the AEW Roster, including titles, Arenas for Dynamite and Rampage, as a ton of image renders for everyone. It eventually got the point where the game was crashing on my every single time I went into Edit Custom Superstar. It didn't work again until I started deleting things. 

Needless to say I deleted most of my AEW stuff and instead will wait for a patch on this. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Viper said:

I reported this on the 2K forums. There seems to be a heavy memory leak issue when you get to a certain capacity from downloading things. Once you hit a certain point the game just crashes when you try to edit superstars.

I downloaded a hefty portion of the AEW Roster, including titles, Arenas for Dynamite and Rampage, as a ton of image renders for everyone. It eventually got the point where the game was crashing on my every single time I went into Edit Custom Superstar. It didn't work again until I started deleting things. 

Needless to say I deleted most of my AEW stuff and instead will wait for a patch on this. 

Pretty much the same experience for me. It crashes every single time I try to go in to edit superstar now. I spammed reports in hopes it gets some attention. 

Honestly, I’m not expecting a fix. I think the game is still a broken mess underneath and it will become more evident to more people over time. They put lipstick on a pig and hoped no one would notice.