AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

6 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Try editing color check 2, cc1 is for the purple banner at the results screen, cc2 is for the replay screen. I'll try getting a script that can switch between these modes going so it relies on timing. The way the original version worked.

I've edited CC2 and I still get the replay loop, sadly. I'll probably just do it semi-AFK with the script doing the race and myself doing the menuing.

Thanks for this though! You are an absolute legend.

Hi, I've gotten the code to run on ver.0.6, but it always gets stuck at the leaderboard, until I press colourP1, which then will go through to the final screen where it will just start and end the replay. I've tried pressing colourP2 there but it just slows the loop but it will eventually get to the next race button, but it doesn't press it. Any idea on what is happening and how it can be fixed?

@Septomor  Hey man, great script and gratz for "stickin it to the man." I've got a Ford GT '06 that I'm trying to tweak for the race but I'm confused at which variables to edit... obviously the hold_x and turn stuff will be changed. If you used your Ford GT, what should the settings be? Thanks!

Since most of us own the cheap and fast Ford GT '06, making the exploit for this model would allow more players to use this method to screw over $ony and Pol¥phan¥ by having more players be able to utilize this, rather than having to use a 1M credit car. Just a thought though :)

Edited by x_SUB-ZERO_x

Hey I have been trying to use this. Is there any way you can make the PS4 version into a EXE file instead of a AHK. Whenever I download the AHK file it just displays as a page and I cannot access it.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:59 PM, Septomor said:

Hey all,

this is a method to 100% afk farm credits. I know with nerfs people are not happy and are probably turned off by the enormous grind, or at least I am. So here are some scripts, created to adjust for those nerfs. Windows only for the time being. If someone wants to implement this for system independence (or you think AHK just looks ugly), I recommend checking out python libraries. PyAutoGUI seems very reasonable and I can confirm it works on Linux.

Download these/Install:

I just need the EXE of the PS4 file and I will test tomorrow

Edited by SicKemACB00

13 minutes ago, SicKemACB00 said:

Hey I have been trying to use this. Is there any way you can make the PS4 version into a EXE file instead of a AHK. Whenever I download the AHK file it just displays as a page and I cannot access it.

I just need the EXE of the PS4 file and I will test tomorrow

If you install autohotkey https://www.autohotkey.com/ then you can just run the AHK file look in the top left corner for the file.  Or you can just copy the text and save it as a .ahk file with notepad/rename the extension from .txt to .ahk

New version been working on, should allow for only 1 script for ps4/ps5 version and to choose between pixel/timing modes. Use the timing mode if it's getting stuck for you at the replay section. Only light testing done on my end for this, usually I let it go for about 30 minutes before submitting but it's better to have more people testing/feedback.

Ahk v0.7

v0.7 exe

50 minutes ago, wowbagger_84 said:

@Septomor is it possible to update the tutorial? The GUI has a bunch of features now and I'm at lost as to what everything do.

I'm running the latest version, but I can't get it to pass the first race: it keeps trying to play the replay instead of clicking "next race". Any idea as to what should I edit to fix this?

I will try my best, I've added some things previously but with how fast things are moving I hope it's understandable.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Septomor said:

New version been working on, should allow for only 1 script for ps4/ps5 version and to choose between pixel/timing modes. Use the timing mode if it's getting stuck for you at the replay section. Only light testing done on my end for this, usually I let it go for about 30 minutes before submitting but it's better to have more people testing/feedback.

Downloaded and I'm on it. Will report how it goes.

And again: thank you so much for this!

27 minutes ago, wowbagger_84 said:

Actually, the time based script had a great advantage: you could use the computer while it ran. The color picking has been unreliable here, and you need to leave the Remote Play window on all the time.

True I was looking into possible ways around this while using the pixel search, but I've failed there. If anyone wants to attempt here's the option I really wanted to make work

https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=34447

There was a function I left in the script to just send the PS remote play window entirely off the screen, so you'd never have to see it. But it was never working for me. I would say if you are a programmer and interested in helping please do let me know. This gained a lot of traction and doing testing reading everyone's feedback is quite difficult.

27 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Ahk v0.7

v0.7 exe

I will try my best, I've added some things previously but with how fast things are moving I hope it's understandable.

Tried both methods: the pixel detecting always fails for me at the second detection point, as it did with the previous version. The timing failed to hit X at the results screen.

EDIT: the timing method hang at the results screen because it was looking for the purple bar. As soon as I brought the window back, worked fine, avoiding the replay loop completely.

15 minutes ago, Septomor said:

True I was looking into possible ways around this while using the pixel search, but I've failed there. If anyone wants to attempt here's the option I really wanted to make work

https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=34447

There was a function I left in the script to just send the PS remote play window entirely off the screen, so you'd never have to see it. But it was never working for me. I would say if you are a programmer and interested in helping please do let me know. This gained a lot of traction and doing testing reading everyone's feedback is quite difficult.

I am. I'll see what I can do!

Edited by wowbagger_84

40 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Ahk v0.7

v0.7 exe

had issue where it wouldn't go around the first car and would always rear end the car in front 100 percent of the time then spin out out about 80 percent of the time, happened on v0.601 and 0.7

didn't see anyone mention this being an issue except me but if anyone else is having trouble, you can change 10000 to 5000 on line 118 (i think instead of not turning for 10 seconds it will not turn for 5 seconds instead) and it should turn right after auto drive ends and go around

everything else is solid on my side except some minor things

1) on the last page where you get the option to view the replay or view next race it always select replay first but then goes back and selects go to next race on its own, not a big deal at all, only wastes like and extra 2-3 seconds. I thought it was strange that it does this, i guess it takes a couple extra seconds to recognize the pixel color. For both v0.601 and 0.7

maybe there is a line of code that checks the colors every x milliseconds? then that could be changed

2) clean race bonus is not always consistent, i think i get it at least 60 percent of the time, unfortunately i guess there's no way to fix probably cuz some cars stay on the outside lane next to the wall and will be in your path resulting in a collision. Even if you do collide it seems you can still sometimes get the bonus, i haven't kept track exactly.

i literally have no idea how the programing or code works lol , otherwise maybe i could troubleshoot myself 

anyways thanks again @Septomor

Edited by VELOCIOUS-VIPER

@Septomor The PS5 script worked perfectly fine for my base PS4, save for the bit where it tried to exit to the main menu before the second race menu had even loaded. Would you mind pointing out the specific sleep section(s) of the script one would have to edit in order to factor in the longer loadtimes? I tried using the PS4 scripts, they would either work (but take incredibly long to realize the race had ended) or just get stuck playing the replay.

47 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Ahk v0.7

v0.7 exe

@Septomor hi im using ps4 and (ver 0.7)and i was using pixel everything was working fine till the replay screen came on stays in a loop and wont press next race...thank you. **res is set to 360p** 

Edited by knr13

4 minutes ago, wowbagger_84 said:

@Septomor the timing method worked three times. Stoped when the botched the start procedure and started doing donuts =)

Ugh, not sure, maybe changing the AFKLoop sleep value from 10000 to 5000 will stop the spinning.

3 minutes ago, Baka_Marimo said:

@Septomor The PS5 script worked perfectly fine for my base PS4, save for the bit where it tried to exit to the main menu before the second race menu had even loaded. Would you mind pointing out the specific sleep section(s) of the script one would have to edit in order to factor in the longer loadtimes? I tried using the PS4 scripts, they would either work (but take incredibly long to realize the race had ended) or just get stuck playing the replay.

if you're using v0.7, the values are at the top of script called ps_load_time1,2,3. They are changed by the radio buttons at the very bottom when you switch modes between PS4/PS5. But you can manually change them at the top and save restart the script.

21 minutes ago, VELOCIOUS-VIPER said:

had issue where it wouldn't go around the first car and would always rear end the car in front 100 percent of the time then spin out out about 80 percent of the time, happened on v0.601 and 0.7

didn't see anyone mention this being an issue except me but if anyone else is having trouble, you can change 10000 to 5000 on line 118 (i think instead of not turning for 10 seconds it will not turn for 5 seconds instead) and it should turn right after auto drive ends and go around

everything else is solid on my side except some minor things

1) on the last page where you get the option to view the replay or view next race it always select replay first but then goes back and selects go to next race on its own, not a big deal at all, only wastes like and extra 2-3 seconds. I thought it was strange that it does this, i guess it takes a couple extra seconds to recognize the pixel color. For both v0.601 and 0.7

2) clean race bonus is not always consistent, i think i get it at least 60 percent of the time, unfortunately i guess there's no way to fix probably cuz some cars stay on the outside lane next to the wall and will be in your path resulting in a collision. Even if you do collide it seems you can still sometimes get the bonus, i haven't kept track exactly.

1) yes that's whats happening :) it spams X just fast enough to not enter replay and wait for the pixel to show up. So I have it exit from there. 

2) Yep definitely true, no clean race constantly. Though I tested this morning, after running for 12 hours straight I had made 7.5M, and just above 630k/hr. I hope that's fine for now!

3 minutes ago, knr13 said:

@Septomor hi im using ps4 and (ver 0.7)and i was using pixel everything was working fine till the replay screen came on stays in a loop and wont press next race...thank you. **res is set to 360p** 

Can you try timing mode and report back?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Ugh, not sure, maybe changing the AFKLoop sleep value from 10000 to 5000 will stop the spinning.

if you're using v0.7, the values are at the top of script called ps_load_time1,2,3. They are changed by the radio buttons at the very bottom when you switch modes between PS4/PS5. But you can manually change them at the top and save restart the script.

1) yes that's whats happening :) it spams X just fast enough to not enter replay and wait for the pixel to show up. So I have it exit from there. 

2) Yep definitely true, no clean race constantly. Though I tested this morning, after running for 12 hours straight I had made 7.5M, and just above 630k/hr. I hope that's fine for now!

Can you try timing mode and report back?

Just tried timing mode it seems to be working fine went through the menus perfectly ill let it sit while I go to Walmart and report back to you in a bit thanks! 

Edit** after the last corner of the last lap of the second race it stopped accelerating and stopped going through the menus.

Edited by knr13

14 minutes ago, knr13 said:

Just tried timing mode it seems to be working fine went through the menus perfectly ill let it sit while I go to Walmart and report back to you in a bit thanks! 

Edit** after the last corner of the last lap of the second race it stopped accelerating and stopped going through the menus.

Can you open the variables window and change the first box to a larger number? Try 250000 and the same settings as before

Brilliant work @Septomor

But I am not able to get the script to work.

After configuration and setup of the car and controller, I run the script, select PS4 and click start.

The script will then trigger RETRY button and restart the race but nothing happens after that. No acceleration. Steers a little to left and then to the right and stalls.

Do I have to modify the script to get it to run on my Win10 laptop?

2 minutes ago, worldwidewait said:

Brilliant work @Septomor

But I am not able to get the script to work.

After configuration and setup of the car and controller, I run the script, select PS4 and click start.

The script will then trigger RETRY button and restart the race but nothing happens after that. No acceleration. Steers a little to left and then to the right and stalls.

Do I have to modify the script to get it to run on my Win10 laptop?

are you certain you have set acceleration to the X button and nitros to D-pad down/ If it's turning right then that means it's connecting correctly, to not be pushing the other buttons is weird. Please double check!

Edited by Septomor

2 minutes ago, Septomor said:

are you certain you have set acceleration to the X button and nitros to D-pad down/ If it's turning right then that means it's connecting correctly, to not be pushing the other buttons is weird.

Yes I have checked and confirmed X (Accelerate) and D-pad down (Nitrous/overtake).

After clicking START on the script, the PS Play screen shrinks to the left of my desktop. Is the script supposed to realign the PS play window?

Just now, worldwidewait said:

Yes I have checked and confirmed X (Accelerate) and D-pad down (Nitrous/overtake).

After clicking START on the script, the PS Play screen shrinks to the left of my desktop. Is the script supposed to realign the PS play window?

Try accelerating in remote play by yourself using the Enter key, does that work for you? Yes it's supposed to move the ps window.