Toylet on PS5

hr_kriese

Probably not many people around here by now, but still no harm in asking, so...

I can't finish Milky Nose even on easy difficulty for the life of me. This is the last thing on the completion list missing. It feels kind of absurd since I've beaten everything else, also got the Plat on 0 and Kiwami 1, but this game is wrecking me. CyricZ mentioned in his GameFAQs guide that PC players might have issues with the minigame due to a higher frame rate and now I'm wondering if this might be a problem with PS5 as well. Or is there just something I'm doing completly wrong? The instructions seem to be easy enough to understand though.

Hello,

I'll not be able to help you that much but I can assure you that it is totally doable with your PS5 as I have done it that way.

Like you I wasn't able to win for a long time until I understand the trick (which I don't remmber sorry :()

I'm sure that you'll be able to get it, it's just a matter of time before you'll get your plat so don't give up my friend ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Drink any 500 ml drink to get the sensor to 1200. You don't actually need to match what the opponent is doing, just keep quickly alternating between the yellow and orange sections and Kiryu will make the "ora ora" sounds. Fills the blast gauge very fast

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/4/2023 at 9:44 AM, jx1408 said:

Drink any 500 ml drink to get the sensor to 1200. You don't actually need to match what the opponent is doing, just keep quickly alternating between the yellow and orange sections and Kiryu will make the "ora ora" sounds. Fills the blast gauge very fast

This worked perfectly, it made the game trivial lol, thank you!

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 4:44 PM, jx1408 said:

yeah i had problems with the minigame, tried this and got all of them 1st try! so anyone if you are having trouble just do this