Trophy Thoughts

MikeCheck--

I love Super Lucky Tale, so this will be a day one purchase for sure. Might do some videos if I have time. 

@ArmoredSnowman the Oculus Rift version is £10.99 so hopefully PSVR is around that price point, I'll be able to confirm tomorrow. Edit: The game disappeared from the NZ store as the game became available, but I'd still assume it will be around the $15USD mark. Second edit: The game is $19.99 on NA PSN store.

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

You should try VR! If you liked Luckys Tale and platformers, VR will take it next level :)

Ehhh, takes too much time to set it up. By the time I've charged both move controllers I'm bored and have moved on playing something else, kinda regret my purchase.

Just now, Alos88 said:

Ehhh, takes too much time to set it up. By the time I've charged both move controllers I'm bored and have moved on playing something else, kinda regret my purchase.

That's a shame! If you just leave it plugged in and stored it's not bad. The moves last 10+ hours so not sure why charging them is an issue, but to each their own!

• Like 1

Just a heads up to everyone, I am working on guides for the "trophies" in the game, found all 12 as of this post, so a guide will be uploaded soon. Some of them are a bit of a pain if I'm honest, but finally found them all. I also plan to make a guide for all of the red coins, which I will also upload as soon as possible. 

10 hours ago, Alos88 said:

Just to say that Lucky's Tale does not require PS Move controllers, but I will agree to some extent, based on how the controllers use older USB ports (I have the PS4 era ones, so I can just use the same charger from my Vita)

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

That's a shame! If you just leave it plugged in and stored it's not bad. The moves last 10+ hours so not sure why charging them is an issue, but to each their own!

My PSVR v1 came with the PS3 era Moves, and those do not last 10+ hours sadly. More like 5+ if there's not a ton of vibrations.

33 minutes ago, KyonKuchiki said:

My PSVR v1 came with the PS3 era Moves, and those do not last 10+ hours sadly. More like 5+ if there's not a ton of vibrations.

pain.jpg 

5 hours ago, Sebask81 said:

I confirm the gold time trials are impossible 1f631.png

They are quite insane! The times are tight and I can’t for the life of me get enough height from bouncing off enemies to reach higher platforms. I double jump, single jump but it doesn’t change the height of the single jump you get after pouncing on them. The game is really enjoyable though 

Edited by MikeCheck--

17 hours ago, Alos88 said:

Yea, definetly make a pernament spot for your VR and leave it there, and as soon as you finish a session put your controllers to charge if they have low battery.
I do love my VR 100% but I can tell you if I didnt have a pernament spot for it I wouldnt love it as much as I do now.

I somehow obtained the Platinum tonight! The time trials are insanely tight, and you cannot really make a mistake. The last level is by far the worst however. The time skips are extremely precise, the ending wall climb is no slouch. I knew what I needed to do, but I couldn’t do it & part of me wants to say I got extremely lucky ? on the run I got Gold. 

Of course it was the last run of the night anyways! Extremely satisfying game and time trials! Love a challenge. I recommend just taking it one at a time, try to stay calm and at least when you die, restarting them is easy and quick. I have videos I’ll upload tomorrow gold in each run since there aren’t any that exist beyond level 3.

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...