Compass Roulette - Easy win

Really good post, and worked for me! I was just getting frustrated, but I got it within 5 minutes of watching your video! One piece of advice for others doing this for yourself, air on the side of being .5 seconds later rather than earlier. If you're just slightly late compared to OPs timing you'll still hit North, but if you're early you end up losing a run to South. Not that I ran into that or anything ?

Proof of method working with any spoilers cropped out 3dySCsV.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EcchiSketchi said:

Really good post, and worked for me! I was just getting frustrated, but I got it within 5 minutes of watching your video! One piece of advice for others doing this for yourself, air on the side of being .5 seconds later rather than earlier. If you're just slightly late compared to OPs timing you'll still hit North, but if you're early you end up losing a run to South. Not that I ran into that or anything 1f612.png

Proof of method working with any spoilers cropped out 3dySCsV.png

Yeah I caught myself saying faster by accident once near the start. I guess the key is going slightly faster or slower than the initial button hold timer. Congrats on the trophy!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...