Delist & Shutdown announcements

Toryanse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 6:03 AM, Sergen said:

Already has 3 unobtainable trophies, I guess not many people are terrified of this one at the moment haha. I hadn't heard of it before so I guess that kind of sums up why they're shutting it... 

If you're heavy in the VR space you'd have heard of this game, it had tons of promise and constant updates on PC. Seems the devs wanted cash grab release on PSVR and released it with no patches since IIRC. Now the game will be completely unplayable after the delist date as you need online to play it, even solo. They screwed over players and basically charged them for a two year rental with no refund or anything. Fuck these devs. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, WaseWalayse said:

How many trophies are affected?.. or is the entire game online? How long does it take to get the online part done? 

The game is online only so all the trophies be rendered unobtainable post-shutdown but 3 trophies are already unobtainable due to glitches so unless you don't mind having an unobtainable Plat on your profile, I'd skip this one entirely and play something else.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1