Mouse droid challenge not registering when shot

Anyone else finding this?

im missing about six of these because I’ve shot them and the game didn’t register them as being destroyed. Now they do not show up on the maps again. Both on Mos Espa, one in federal district, both at Nima outpost and one in Mos Eisley. 

If if you’ve experienced this, how did you solve it? I’ve restarted many times, played other levels, collected other things, but these mouse droids will not response after being shot I’m finding. Now the game hasn’t registered them I fear I’ll be locked out the plat.....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

So they spawn on the map at random locations. I was having this issue and finding them randomly running around on the map but not the area they should be. Just keep looking. Tatooine is one with major issues

Ive found 2 of them in random locations like you say, but there are still 4 which just aren’t anywhere, and I’ve covered every inch of the planets they supposed to be on. Every single inch.....more than once.

the 4 that are left, I don’t even have the areas they are supposed to be at even highlighted on the map. The game looks as though it’s fully logged I shot them, just not on the in game counter. This is all I need for the plat, but can’t find them anywhere

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

So they spawn on the map at random locations. I was having this issue and finding them randomly running around on the map but not the area they should be. Just keep looking. Tatooine is one with major issues

That was my experience doing it too. They just don’t show up the circle. On Jakku I thought one bugged, I just went back to the previous location where I found the other one on Jakku and it had spawned there. 

30 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Ive found 2 of them in random locations like you say, but there are still 4 which just aren’t anywhere, and I’ve covered every inch of the planets they supposed to be on. Every single inch.....more than once.

the 4 that are left, I don’t even have the areas they are supposed to be at even highlighted on the map. The game looks as though it’s fully logged I shot them, just not on the in game counter. This is all I need for the plat, but can’t find them anywhere

It’s kinda crazy how buggy and not buggy this game is at times. I’ve had the game crash on me just from switching to a different character. Other days there’s no problems with it at all.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is so irritating. Tried again today after the patch. The one on Jakku was there. So I’m down to three notvrespawning since I first shot them. Spent nearly 2 hours going over and over and over Mos Espa and federal district, but the final 3 are still not spawning again.

this glitch or problem of not registering the mouse droids I’ve already shot locks me out of the complete all challenges trophy and the upgrade all character classes trophy because I need another brick to complete the final upgrade.

maybe someone knows of a rouge brick I can get elsewhere other than the reward for mouse droid hunt?

5 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

This is so irritating. Tried again today after the patch. The one on Jakku was there. So I’m down to three notvrespawning since I first shot them. Spent nearly 2 hours going over and over and over Mos Espa and federal district, but the final 3 are still not spawning again.

this glitch or problem of not registering the mouse droids I’ve already shot locks me out of the complete all challenges trophy and the upgrade all character classes trophy because I need another brick to complete the final upgrade.

maybe someone knows of a rouge brick I can get elsewhere other than the reward for mouse droid hunt?

I know the one on jakku made one mouse spawn on a location of the other mouse droid, your map will mislead you, did you try searching the locations of the droids that you ready killed?

first i was happy about the new patch, but unfortunately the droids didn't pop or was shown into the menu... i read the patch note and there was nothing there with the mouse droid. maybe in the future. i hope so...?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Colin said:

I know the one on jakku made one mouse spawn on a location of the other mouse droid, your map will mislead you, did you try searching the locations of the droids that you ready killed?

Yeah I’ve tried all of that. Many times. The same locations they supposed to spawn in as well as the entire area. Which isn’t fun in the federal district as it’s massive.

ive seen a few tip videos on YouTube about how to find missing droids, but it’s become obvious to me that only works if you have never shot them. I’ve killed all the mouse droids. There are no longer any search areas that show up on the places I need them because the game thinks I’ve killed them.

the one I found yesterday on jakku  wasn’t in either area it’s supposed to be, it was in the big open area halfway between landing site and the market town just driving around

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/06/2022 at 2:40 PM, skeggah said:

I gave up and started over from the beginning. Had to do 60% of the game over again but at least it worked.. Did the Mouse Droids, Porgs and Wookies back to back just to be extra safe!

Yeah that’s looking like the way to go, but I rarely play games twice - even for legitimate trophies. This is another plat I’ll walk away from, no way I’m playing the game again. Good luck though dude, hope it all goes bug free for you

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Gone back this week following another fairly recent patch.

mouse droid challenge still glitched. Still getting markers on the two planets it thinks I need to get the mouse droids on. But because I’ve already shot them all that happens once I land is the mission quest marker goes into an endless loop to get back in my spaceship.

dont think this is ever gonna get sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

In the end I went full tinfoil and played through the PS4-version as well. Less bugs overall, but they were still there somewhat, mostly following a cutscene. It wouldn't load the environment on Coruscant and a few questgivers didn't turn up until the second or third time going for them. Also, Theed is the worst hub in this game, i dislike it with a passion!