Is it worth just starting again?

So I’m thinking of tidying up RDR2 and I don’t have many trophies left, however I still need the 100% completion and 70 gold medals. I didn’t do a lot of the challenges in my first playthrough, so I’m guessing my clean up will probably be around 60 hours to get the remaining trophies. I’m wondering if at this point I’m better just starting again and going for gold medals from the start as well as working on the 100% from the very beginning? 

Advice from anyone who has the plat or currently going for it would be hugely appreciated ?

7 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

So I’m thinking of tidying up RDR2 and I don’t have many trophies left, however I still need the 100% completion and 70 gold medals. I didn’t do a lot of the challenges in my first playthrough, so I’m guessing my clean up will probably be around 60 hours to get the remaining trophies. I’m wondering if at this point I’m better just starting again and going for gold medals from the start as well as working on the 100% from the very beginning? 

Advice from anyone who has the plat or currently going for it would be hugely appreciated 1f60a.png

Dude it's a timeless game, go for it , it doesn't matter if u need 100% completion or not. Just enjoy it ?

• Like 3

If you just want to mop up the trophies you've got left, ignore everyone telling you to restart. If you want to experience the story again then sure go for it but it's not going to be time efficient at all otherwise.

• Like 2

I have been asking myself the same question for a while now as well. I finished the game and the online when it released and haven't been back since. I'm keen to revisit now on PS5 though and experience it again so I'm leaning towards a new playthrough. I think that will be more enjoyable rather than playing a bunch of story missions out of order etc. Plus experiencing that moment in a second playthrough will hit a little different.

If you have only just finished recently or are a bit short on time just continue from where you're at, will definitely be quicker.

• Like 1