Eiyuden Chronicle Rising trophy thoughts

15 hours ago, falconkicks said:

Are the ps4/ps5 trophies stackable? Looks that way, would be pretty sweet if the game is as enjoyable as we all hope!

I made another post about this, but it didn’t pop for me when I tested it, so play on your preferred platform out of the gate. 

1 hour ago, mUnday-- said:

So far all the bosses can be fought again at any time. When the story is over, a hard mode option unlocks and you get a "Before the end" save. So it looks like you can just flip on hard mode and fight the bosses again for the trophies.

Ahh nice! So technically I can 100% the game on the "normal" save and don't have to restart a new playthrough just for hard? Sweet!

16 minutes ago, Unpreeh said:

You can fight any boss in the game as much as you want.

Someone replied in the PS5 forum, but they’ll apparently reappear if you sleep at your home. The first two bosses reappear for me even without sleeping, so I thought something was different about that one. Thanks for the follow up. 

10 hours ago, SinceByDarren said:

Someone replied in the PS5 forum, but they’ll apparently reappear if you sleep at your home. The first two bosses reappear for me even without sleeping, so I thought something was different about that one. Thanks for the follow up. 

In my case all enemies (bosses included) upon exiting the dungeon area. All you have to do is re-enter. That's how I leveled up til 50, imagine how long that would take if you keep on resting at home on every single instance.

Just got the platinum, not the best Platformer/Metroidvania but it looks beautiful. Made me more excited for the Main Eiyuden game.

Not a hard game especially if you do the sidequests along the way. Nothing is missable and as some have already mentioned, Hard mode is available after clearing the game + it put you before the final battle. A bit grindy to 100% everything especially getting materials but not that tedious since there are accessories to increase drop rate.

Edited by JaM

I just got the platinum, as well. I was enjoying it quite a bit. I never skipped any scenes or dialog and thought most the exposition and story pacing was balanced through the end. I was really happy with this and am looking forward to Hundred Heroes even more. 

11 hours ago, SinceByDarren said:

I just got the platinum, as well. I was enjoying it quite a bit. I never skipped any scenes or dialog and thought most the exposition and story pacing was balanced through the end. I was really happy with this and am looking forward to Hundred Heroes even more. 

how long does it take?

On 5/11/2022 at 10:48 AM, mUnday-- said:

So far all the bosses can be fought again at any time. When the story is over, a hard mode option unlocks and you get a "Before the end" save. So it looks like you can just flip on hard mode and fight the bosses again for the trophies.

Good! I hate when you need to play the entire game 2-3 times for trophies