Chapter 1 mission..

Zeep_Xanflorp92

Is total ass. You hardly find any health!!! Ive attempted it 4-5 times already. This is B.S. It takes a while to get all the objectives too. 

any tips? You find an orange chainsaw and boomstick, but it was throwing ammo at me left and right but NO health. This sucks. I want the Evil Dead 1 ash.

EDIT: well I beat the first, now I’m on the second ?. Can’t play them coop. No difficulty selection. Takes the cake that you HAVE to play them to get all characters. I’d rather just spend blood points or a couple bucks at this point to unlock characters ??? 

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92

2 hours ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Is total ass. You hardly find any health!!! Ive attempted it 4-5 times already. This is B.S. It takes a while to get all the objectives too. 

any tips? You find an orange chainsaw and boomstick, but it was throwing ammo at me left and right but NO health. This sucks. I want the Evil Dead 1 ash.

While I’m liking the lore and game itself, I’m literally just jumping off Bloodborne, and holy shit this melee is bad. You get locked into animations, and get stun locked from getting staggered. I’m obviously not expecting FromSoftware level combat. It’s just REALLY teeth clinching to be making such a stark jump between games. 

Yeah, I also thought the first solo mission was bad. It's not a game that's meant for solo play so I am not surprised these missions aren't good, but still disappointed.

Oh boy, wait for the last mission, truly a nightmare fuel.
That said, a couple of tries, and it becomes easy, you learn where to go, and where to find useful stuff. It is pretty annoying, because you waste like 20 minutes per try, but it is what it is.

4 hours ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

I’m literally just jumping off Bloodborne, and holy shit this melee is bad. You get locked into animations, and get stun locked from getting staggered. I’m obviously not expecting FromSoftware level combat.

Getting stun-locked sounds very FromSoft.

• Like 1

I beat the first mission. Now I'm stuck on the 2nd mission where you fight the elite in the cemetery. It wouldn't be so bad if I could reload my gun a bit quicker. He keeps interrupting it by either hitting me or forcing me to dodge. Still, I persevered with the 1st mission, I'll do the same with all the others.

• Like 1

Getting your reload canceled while dodging AND while getting hit is so infuriating. 

Honestly, they could’ve not put these missions in and I would’ve been happier. It just doesn’t fit when this is all about team coordination. Feels very tacked on and now forces us to play them if we want all trophies/characters. 

Lile I said, these missions are complete ass ?