Upgrade from PS4 Version

8 minutes ago, Bruh_CRDS said:

Is there any news regarding an upgrade from the PS4 to this new one? or at least a discount for who owns the Base Game + All DLC?

I found this online:

"A free PS4 to PS5 upgrade is available for current owners, but you will need to jump through an extra hoop to qualify for the offer. As well as the base game, you must also have purchased The Brothers DLC off the PS Store".

"Users who already own the base game and both downloadable contents will be able to upgrade to the Definitive Edition for free".

Edited by SP71Q
  • Like 2

Its currently bugged guys, if you go on their discord people have been having issues on playstation, xbox, epic and steam since yesturday, so dont worry if you see it costs money devs have definitely confirmed its just an issue that they are awaiting to be fixed

4 minutes ago, Cubicsugar said:

I was having this issue, but the upgrade finally appeared as free for me in the PS store. It looks like it may be resolved now.

Did you have the base game digital or on disc?

Just now, MMartin-Lawrence said:

It's finally showing up for me as well, I have the digital version.

Thanks for answering! I was hoping somebody was able to test the base game on disc with all DLC purchased.
I don't have access to my disc right now to check it myself...

15 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Probably a silly question but owning just the basic edition digital can I get the upgrade. Or do I need the special edition? Because it’s still not showing as free for me (I own standard digital)

If you own the basic edition digital then you also need to have bought the Brother DLC to get a free upgrade was stated earlier. Not sure if you also need the Soroboreans DLC.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ZandatsuRising said:

ANY information about auto Pop?

On a discord Q&A months ago, the developer said no autopop and imo the biggest letdown no save import. I don't plan to buy the definitive edition(and i only have 1 dlc so no free upgrade) so i can't test it. I mean i'k ok with no autpop, but no save import?! I played my main char well over the plat requirement, it's such a long rpg.

Both dlc are now on sale

The Soroboreans dlc for €3,74

The Three Brothers DLC for €8,99

Like mentioned before me, dont know if both dlc are needed as they only mention the The Three Brothers dlc. 

So if you are planning to get this, first buy the The Three Brothers dlc and see if you can upgrade. If not buy the Soroboreans. (Dont know if the upgrade is already fixed)

On 21-5-2022 at 3:30 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

I can confirm that you only need the Three Brothers dlc for the free upgrade

Base game aswell offcourse 1f609.png

Was that the digital base game or the disc version?

I own the disc copy and both DLCs but in my PS Store I don't have the option to purchase the definitive edition. I only have the adventurer's bundle and both DLCs on the list. Even the day one edition is not available. If I access the PS store from my PC the Definitive Edition option is there, but it's not free even with both DLCs bought.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TeriusArcany said:

I own the disc copy and both DLCs but in my PS Store I don't have the option to purchase the definitive edition. I only have the adventurer's bundle and both DLCs on the list. Even the day one edition is not available. If I access the PS store from my PC the Definitive Edition option is there, but it's not free even with both DLCs bought.

Thanks for testing it. Hopefully they still fix it for the disc owners...