Dungeon Defenders Awakened - Trophy Discussion

Finally, three years later DDA is set to release May 24th. Trophies are pretty tight, so y'all better get prepared for tough battles on Massacre difficulty.

• Like 1

Yes it's gonna be a very grindy and difficult platinum, I'm surprised to see this in 2022, a lot worse than the PS3 Dungeon Defenders. What a terrible platinum name with "Platinum Defender" and the trophy list icon looks like something a kid would make as their first doodle of what they think a trophy should look like. 

Edited by Sergen

• 8 months later...
On 5/21/2022 at 2:31 AM, Sergen said:

Yes it's gonna be a very grindy and difficult platinum, I'm surprised to see this in 2022, a lot worse than the PS3 Dungeon Defenders. What a terrible platinum name with "Platinum Defender" and the trophy list icon looks like something a kid would make as their first doodle of what they think a trophy should look like. 

I will give you the Platinum name sucks, starting any Platinum trophy title off using "Game's Name", "Platinum", or "Trophy" is just lazy and boring. As for the artwork, that is not only consistent with the images with both other Dungeon Defender games but the artwork of the games themselves, so on that note, I don't agree with you at all nor see how even if it is a kid's first doodle, how that is a bad thing when it fits the artist work and mood of the game it is a part of.

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2022 at 5:45 PM, Helyx said:

Finally, three years later DDA is set to release May 24th. Trophies are pretty tight, so y'all better get prepared for tough battles on Massacre difficulty.

Jesus christ, I can't believe this is a game from last year. It's so blurry and low resolution even on PS5, it looks terrible.