Any glitched trophies in 2022?

Hey guys,

I don´t want to create panic, but my trophies seems to be glitched.

...just yesterday 19.7.2022 I was able to finish in Layton map all 5 main missions for Trampfine as well as 5 main missions for Beatty, but none trophy pop up as it should. Now I have last mission ahead of me given by Connors, however I´m quite sceptical about this trophy as well.

When the game starts in the left top corner are poping finished main missions, but it doesn´t seems to be recognised for the Trampfine and Beatty arc´s trophies to pop.

Not sure if its more of a frustrating, or infuriating, that the trophies didn´t pop.

I´ve played COTW back in 2019/20 and came back to it just few weeks back, but using the old save game.

I play with the CD, verion 1.68 on PS4

4 hours ago, pa3lord said:

Hey guys,

I don´t want to create panic, but my trophies seems to be glitched.

...just yesterday 19.7.2022 I was able to finish in Layton map all 5 main missions for Trampfine as well as 5 main missions for Beatty, but none trophy pop up as it should. Now I have last mission ahead of me given by Connors, however I´m quite sceptical about this trophy as well.

When the game starts in the left top corner are poping finished main missions, but it doesn´t seems to be recognised for the Trampfine and Beatty arc´s trophies to pop.

Not sure if its more of a frustrating, or infuriating, that the trophies didn´t pop.

I´ve played COTW back in 2019/20 and came back to it just few weeks back, but using the old save game.

I play with the CD, verion 1.68 on PS4

The latest patch has broken virtually all the trophies in this game so all you can do is twiddle your thumbs until the devs fix the problem :(.

16 hours ago, kreatur_84 said:

Meanwhile ive bought hunting Simulator 1 and 2 but those games  suck. 

The new  game on the coming soon list looks like it could be  good hunting game.  I want to finish call of the wild though.  To reiterate what the devs said to me in a email "it is a top priority to fix the broken trophies".    We'll see if that is true.

Game got an update today seems like a decent size update so hopefully it fixed the trophies.  Busy doing other things so won't be able to test it for awhile.  updated version is 1.69.

edit: really weird when i look up 1.69 patch notes it says it was from august of last year.  hoping for the best.

Edited by steel6burgh

9 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Game got an update today seems like a decent size update so hopefully it fixed the trophies.  Busy doing other things so won't be able to test it for awhile.  updated version is 1.69.

edit: really weird when i look up 1.69 patch notes it says it was from august of last year.  hoping for the best.

Im praying for fixes too, i had so much momentum going forward until that update stopped me dead, really keen to get going again

3 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Im praying for fixes too, i had so much momentum going forward until that update stopped me dead, really keen to get going again

I literally had one of the best hunts on th game to finish the last mission arc for yukon and both trophies were suppose to pop for the mission arc and all mission arcs.  i killed 3 gold rated animals of three species i needed all in the same area probably within 40 minutes or so of each other.  Luckily i had a save from before i started that day so I downloaded it so i'll have to do those animals over again.

I had a lot of momentum too i had really hit my stride with the game.

Edited by steel6burgh

Just now, steel6burgh said:

I literally had one of the best hunts on th game to finish the last mission arc for yukon and both trophies were suppose to pop for the mission arc and all mission arcs.  i killed 3 gold rated animals of three species i needed all in the same area probably within 40 minutes or so of each other.  Luckily i had a save from before i started that day so I downloaded it so i'll have to do those animals over again.

I've done the same as you, checked online about this patch yet everywhere states it was August 2021 :S Yet from checking this game lately it was definitely 1.68 that was most current one which broke the game

The game broke for me whilst doing Albino Gray Wolf hunting, so annoyed il have to find another, but not the end of the world. I also think i should have popped alexander longbow heart shots whilst doing Wolves, but thats not too hard to redo again

Thinking logically, maybe this update today is reverting a lot of the "files" that were broken for achievements, that they knew worked fine in the august 2021 update. So im hopeful of this fixing the issues

I´ve got the error of CE-34224-5 App could not start right after update of 1.69. Game loading screen appears for about 10seconds and then it crashes.

I´ve played it just yesterday on version 1.68 normally.

After googling the error, I´m not sure if to blame the game itself, or my PS system. Other games runs OK...

Anyways I´ll put the game on ice for a bit and come back later.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22-7-2022 at 9:15 PM, kreatur_84 said:

Meanwhile ive bought hunting Simulator 1 and 2 but those games  suck. 

I bought them as well but cant put an hour into it its like a huge pain!!

Hunting simulator 2 should be like 10 times shorter but its such a bad game.

wish that they made new dlc trophies for the dlcs that they are bringing out so it gets bigger than train sim lol ? 

21 hours ago, GH200190 said:

I bought them as well but cant put an hour into it its like a huge pain!!

Hunting simulator 2 should be like 10 times shorter but its such a bad game.

wish that they made new dlc trophies for the dlcs that they are bringing out so it gets bigger than train sim lol 1f602.png 

I never played it again. It's so boring. So Bad I cant continue cotw. A game without trophies is boring  

3 minutes ago, NicholasMondiale said:

Are there any online trophy? Do you know which version to buy to get all the DLCs with trophies?

There are no online trophies in this game. Also, there is no fully Complete Edition that contains all the trophy DLCs so the nearest you're going to get is the 2021 Edition - see here for more info:

• Like 1

On 07/08/2022 at 8:33 PM, HuntingFever said:

There are no online trophies in this game. Also, there is no fully Complete Edition that contains all the trophy DLCs so the nearest you're going to get is the 2021 Edition - see here for more info:

Yeah, i found it tough working out what bundle to get until i read that

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, steel6burgh said:

I'm starting to thinks these shit heads aren't going to fix their trophy list?  I opened another ticket see what they say this time.  They told me it was a top priority but I doubt that is the case. 

The devs announced a while ago they were going on a 2 week holiday this month and to not expect any patches for a while because of this. We won't be seeing another patch until sometime next month at the earliest.

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The devs announced a while ago they were going on a 2 week holiday this month and to not expect any patches for a while because of this. We won't be seeing another patch until sometime next month at the earliest.

Well how nice is that a 2 week vacation for everyone when they have broken shit to deal with.  Wow, wish we all had life that easy.  Evidently, they are liars then, it isn't a top priority vacation time was the top priority.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

I'm starting to thinks these shit heads aren't going to fix their trophy list?  I opened another ticket see what they say this time.  They told me it was a top priority but I doubt that is the case. 

Im feeling your vibe, i was 100% invested in playing this and loved it thoroughly, now im losing hope that its gonna get sorted

Im Super pissed

11 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

Well how nice is that a 2 week vacation for everyone when they have broken shit to deal with.  Wow, wish we all had life that easy.  Evidently, they are liars then, it isn't a top priority vacation time was the top priority.

Everyone is entitled to a little R&R, especially in super stressful jobs like game development, where crunch is an ever present problem. I fully understand how everyone feels about the trophy glitches in this game, because I feel the same way but it's not like we don't have other games to play in the meantime and that the problem is never going to get fixed, it's just going to take a while before the patch arrives.

• Like 2

Great to see that literally nothing has changed since I bought the game on PC in 2019 and PS4 in 2020.

As I wrote years ago and as hundreds of other people on CoTW's subreddit have, these developers are absolute idiots with their priorities.

They have decided that the majority of people working on the game spend their time on paid expansion packs, and a minority at fixing game breaking glitches like no animal sounds in a hunting simulator, broken animal spawns, weapons not working, game crashes etc.

It's always 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

They will literally fix a bug and introduce two new bugs, then leave all bug fixes for 3-6 months while they focus on new DLC instead of fixing their game.

When going for the 100% I spent at least 150 hours extra on the game, since the developers kept insisting that the diamond spawns on Parque Fernando were not bugged, while they indeed were.

What I did and would recommend others, is to never update the game when you have that rare patch come out that fixes most bugs.

You can be sure that one of the next patches will reverse all progress, and leave you to suffer through tons of new bugs for the next many months. 

10 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Does anyone have much knowledge on how linked PS trophies and XBox achievements are when it comes to them being glitched/broken like this?

A lot of the ones not working for us on PS seem to be being gained fine on Xbox sites for them :S

I wonder if it has to do with already having a reserve started?  So possibly the game check marks things that are completed so to speak mission one complete check.  Mission 2 complete check  on down the line.  Then what happens is you finish the last mission but the update ruined progress and the 1st missions are no longer checked so the trophy doesn't' pop??  Could this be the case because some trophies in some dlc's have been earned.  I'd hate to have to start the reserve I'm playing over to find out.  I'm at the very end needing two animals killed to pop with trophies.