Any glitched trophies in 2022?

Hi. This game is currently on sale and I am wanting to try it, but I've seen forums from a year or two ago talking about many glitched trophies in dlc.

I want to ask if anybody knows if there are still unobtainable trophies, or whether it is all fixed?

Thanks.

20 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

Hi. This game is currently on sale and I am wanting to try it, but I've seen forums from a year or two ago talking about many glitched trophies in dlc.

I want to ask if anybody knows if there are still unobtainable trophies, or whether it is all fixed?

Thanks.

the game is fun.  I had one trophy not pop when it was suppose to but it randomly popped not too long after. It was scarecrow for scaring 1000 animals.  By the time the game is done wouldn't be surprised if I don't scare 20,000 or more so it's not a big deal it doesn't pop on time. but i'm having a blast with this it takes patience if you can handle that then no problems.

Edited by steel6burgh

• 1 month later...

I've just had the WORST glitched trophy issue :S 

Spent easily 15+ in game hours hunting Gray Wolf on Yukon, over 350 killed, finally got an Albino, Harvested.... and yup, no trophy

It shows in my latest harvests, and is even now taxidermized in my lodge :D

Ive logged a support issue with pictures, but just got a generic response saying they're aware of issues and looking to fix them 

Was so damn pissed about it last night, but today back to the grind again for another, if the second one doesn't pop the trophy il accept its broken and move on to another map until its fixed

Edited by HedleyNEUK
  • Like 1

Just finished the yukon valley mission arcs and no trophy two should have popped.  Beautiful hunt too got a gold caribou and two gold ducks to finish it just minutes apart.  Going to download my save and pause playing this bullshit until they fix their shit.  

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Going by the timestamps of the last earners, it looks like most of the trophies are now broken :(.

i was lucky I had a save from yesterday so all I gotta do is redo the Gold caribou and gold duck for Yukon.  Yukon reserve was a bitch though I would hate to redo the entire thing.  I hope they fix this though it's quite a chill game. I like to plug away at it in-between other games.  I hear this has happened before that they broke or reset peoples progress.  I may end up having to spot 50 lesser kudos again on the other map.  I was spotting Kudos several days in a row and was wondering why the trophy didn't pop.  That will be a bit of a pain.  never thought to look at the thread until my story arc didn't pop and then it all started to make sense.  I had to of spotted close to 100 kudos it seemed but I wasn't counting.

I clearly remember the shit show of endless bugs in this game, when going for 100% 1½ year ago.

One of the worst bugs for me was while doing "A Sample of Parque Fernando's Finest" where you have to shoot 7 different diamond animals. 

I shot over 1000 mule and red deers and spent way over 200 hours on this specific bullshit.

They kept refusing that their patch had broken their game when I contacted them several times, so I kept wasting time.

The problem with these idiotic developers is that they spend over 90% of their ressources on making more DLC than actually fixing their game.

Every new patch would be one step forward and two steps back with new game breaking bugs.

Missing species, no animal sounds at all, need zones not possible in specific mission areas etc.

I was so happy when they stopped shipping trophies with the new DLC releases exactly because of the things you're mentioning. 

The best hunting game ever made, but got mediocre due to incompetence and greed from the developers. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, janzor88 said:

he best hunting game ever made, but got mediocre due to incompetence and greed from the developers. 

congrats on the tough 100%.  I just hope i have the opportunity.  I love the game.  If the developers are gonna have trophies that require so much time and dedication they should at least make sure everything is working properly.   If I have to redo an entire reserve though I will be finished. 

13 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

congrats on the tough 100%.  I just hope i have the opportunity.  I love the game.  If the developers are gonna have trophies that require so much time and dedication they should at least make sure everything is working properly.   If I have to redo an entire reserve though I will be finished. 

Yeah i feel the same, especially after the commitment i made to getting an albino gray wolf :S

I did report the bug to the dev team who responded saying they are aware of multiple trophy issues and are high priority to be fixed. i'm gonna stop playing until the bug list shows the problem as resolved

31 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Yeah i feel the same, especially after the commitment i made to getting an albino gray wolf :S

I did report the bug to the dev team who responded saying they are aware of multiple trophy issues and are high priority to be fixed. i'm gonna stop playing until the bug list shows the problem as resolved

I put a ticket in with them as well.  I'm sure they will fix it.  They continually update the game and the game is actually really popular.

• Like 1

I heared the tropies and achievements on multiple systems are broken again.
When I went for the original playthrough I had so much luck in all trophies unlocking (I also wrote the trophy guide on this site, but I had a name change so he mentions my old name here and there, LoL)
After that I went for Medvet Taiga, but those where all bugged at the time. Later on I heared they where fixed, and I started a new save file on my PS5 and the first one was still not unlocking for me despite doing all missions. I do have bought all reserves now, because I still like the game. But I don't go after the trophies anymore, it is terrible so many are bugged. Then they work, then they don't. I don't know anymore. Some also unlock at random.

I would advise to make a backup of your save file often. I did had 'patches' that wiped out a whole trophy lodge.
But for the rest it is a real nice game to play, and don't let the trophies and bugs hold you back from playing it. :-)

At the moment I have 'Camouflage' (Vurhonga) not unlocking, I am sure I already spotted 50+ kudu's but no trophy yet.

Edited by RiverBeaver

When i platted the game i played the game for 200hours no glitched trophies only a whole dlcwas glitched.

the savannah one where i earned all rewards for the side wuests but they did not go into completed side quests. 
solution is not make updates when the game runs almost perfect if they dont add trophies with new dlcs 

48 minutes ago, GH200190 said:

When i platted the game i played the game for 200hours no glitched trophies only a whole dlcwas glitched.

the savannah one where i earned all rewards for the side wuests but they did not go into completed side quests. 
solution is not make updates when the game runs almost perfect if they dont add trophies with new dlcs 

With hind sight you could say that, but as the game has been constantly evolving and updating since 2017 you have to have faith that a new update wont cause this amount of trophy issues.

Now it has il shelve the game until update as ive thoroughly enjoyed 150 hours of gameplay without issue, and cant wait to go back to it once fixed

I have faith they will fix it as apparently this has happened before, and they do seem ken to stay on track with the game

15 hours ago, kreatur_84 said:

When the trophys will be fixed, do the trophys Autopop afterwards? Dont want to play hundrets of hours again. I want the platinum in 1 playthrough 

i'd wait nobody knows.  I messaged them and they said it was a priority to fix the problem.  Thats all this information they gave.  

• Like 1

On 11/07/2022 at 11:39 AM, kreatur_84 said:

When the trophys will be fixed, do the trophys Autopop afterwards? Dont want to play hundrets of hours again. I want the platinum in 1 playthrough 

I hope so too, I wouldn't mind so much if they allowed you to reset a reserve, but I wouldn't want to lose all my items and skills/perks to get my remaining trophies.