Any glitched trophies in 2022?

So the trophy for spotting 50 lesser kudos will not pop for me.  I'm pretty sure it's because I've already spotted 50 when the trophy was broken.   so it will not pop trophies that count things like spotting 10 animals or 100 or 50 kudo if you already were over the amount it required while trophies were broken.  So for me i will save this for last and start a new save and spot the lesser kudos again.  

On 9/29/2022 at 11:49 PM, steel6burgh said:

do you think you didn't get the trophy for spotting 10 animals because you were already past 10 spots when they patched it possibly? scarecrow pops all over the place even before they broke the trophies. just keep scaring animals it will pop long before the 100%

I’m sure that’s exactly why it didn’t pop. I’m almost positive I was way past spotting 100 animals even before the fix though. I may backup my save and start a new game just to spot those first 10. Get it off my mind.

Thanks! I’ll keep chugging along and hopefully they will pop for me before too long. I’ve experienced this with some trophies in the past that were fixed, but took awhile to register and pop…. Getting flashbacks to the Gwent cards in The Witcher 3 being bugged.

Edited by Greenthumb914

On 10/2/2022 at 5:03 PM, Destructeur3 said:

Gobble gobble stil unobtainable, 52new turkey kill + 35 before the 2 last update.
Thanksgiving! is also unobtainable for me

just curious but did you put a ticket in with the dev team?  they are good about responding.  So it'd be nice if you let them know since you're the 1st to notice this is still bugged.  

Yes i have and like always the answer was  

"
After the bugfix to the PSN Trophies on September 27th, we have received several reports of previously completed but unawarded trophies not being retroactively awarded.  The development team are aware of this and are investigating a solution.  

Unfortunately, we cannot estimate as to when this bug will be fixed.  
We appreciate your patience as we work to fix this issue.

We hope you can continue to enjoy Call of the Wild in the meantime, and wish you a wonderful rest of your day!
"
So in clear, wait for the next update with new bug included ^^

Edited by Destructeur3
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Destructeur3 said:

"
After the bugfix to the PSN Trophies on September 27th, we have received several reports of previously completed but unawarded trophies not being retroactively awarded.  The development team are aware of this and are investigating a solution.  

We hope you can continue to enjoy Call of the Wild in the meantime, and wish you a wonderful rest of your day!
"

nice well i hope they fix it for you, I see that is all you  have left and what a great 100% it will be.  Very time consuming game and it takes lot of patience.  Hate to see anyone not get it over a bug. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 11:40 AM, Destructeur3 said:

"

"

hey man I got the thanksgiving trophy just fine and a friend of mine got it also on his alternate account.  Two people have also gotten the 50 turkey trophy.  You might just need to start that map over on a fresh game to reset everything,  worth a shot since you already got all the other trophies.  I'd just back up my save to the cloud 1st.

yeah i know that if you start a fresh game you can have the trophy, me i can't since for the game i should already have it, but it take too much time to get a diamond and i have already lost enough time on this game so i hope the next update will auto pop the trophy.
( i had use an old save where i was sur i was under 50 turkey but still didn't get it, so 2 time i should have get it , so i'am a little tired of this)

A little question do you have turkey on water spot? i don't find any turkey near lake anymore and there is no water need zone in my game, do you have the same?

Edited by Destructeur3

Im managing to unlock Vurhonga Savannah trophies as expected so far, although have yet to spot the 50 Kudu. As i only started this map fresh the other day im hoping its fine for me

The one im worried about is "you give love a bad name" as ive deffo already hit the requirements for that since the last update, and that one has been a massive chew on to do, :S 

1 hour ago, Destructeur3 said:

yeah i know that if you start a fresh game you can have the trophy, me i can't since for the game i should already have it, but it take too much time to get a diamond and i have already lost enough time on this game so i hope the next update will auto pop the trophy.
( i had use an old save where i was sur i was under 50 turkey but still didn't get it, so 2 time i should have get it , so i'am a little tired of this)

A little question do you have turkey on water spot? i don't find any turkey near lake anymore and there is no water need zone in my game, do you have the same?

Not likely that it'll auto pop once fixed, previously when theyve fixed trophies they need completed again

4 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Im managing to unlock Vurhonga Savannah trophies as expected so far, although have yet to spot the 50 Kudu. As i only started this map fresh the other day im hoping its fine for me

The one im worried about is "you give love a bad name" as ive deffo already hit the requirements for that since the last update, and that one has been a massive chew on to do, :S 

Not likely that it'll auto pop once fixed, previously when theyve fixed trophies they need completed again

For some Arc mission trophy after an update it was possible to unlock them just by harvest an animal, for me it happen for the main game ( europe story mission) and medved taiga ( collectible ) and i think there was if i remember well Fernando Parque ( story mission ).

Soooooo i will hope ^^ or at least that you will just need to redo the condition to unlock them and not start a new game ( i was so close to be free from this gameeeeee)

Edited by Destructeur3

4 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Was looking at getting this game while it's on sale this week as a more casual game to trophy hunt. Was wondering if most of the trophies are working again if one starts from scratch?

Yeah it seems majority of the achievements are now unlocking, with only some folks who had already met the trophy requirements during the bad update still having problems.

Likely those folks are best starting a new save to concentrate on that specific trophy

This isnt the first time a big game update has made trophies unobtainable but thankfully they dev teams do seem committed to making this game last as long as possible

The game is superb so i highly recommend, but it is a huge time sink commitment for a completionist

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Yeah it seems majority of the achievements are now unlocking, with only some folks who had already met the trophy requirements during the bad update still having problems.

Likely those folks are best starting a new save to concentrate on that specific trophy

This isnt the first time a big game update has made trophies unobtainable but thankfully they dev teams do seem committed to making this game last as long as possible

The game is superb so i highly recommend, but it is a huge time sink commitment for a completionist

Awesome I'll probably buy it and give it a try then. And big time sinks don't bother me at all. Actually prefer something like that for a single player game to play in between all the online shutdowns I do.

On 10/17/2022 at 5:38 AM, HedleyNEUK said:

although have yet to spot the 50 Kudu

let me know if you can't get this.  I haven't popped it. I could be that this was what I ws working on right before they broke the game but on a older save on my ps4 I loaded that should have had about 50% progress toward this trophy I couldn't unlock it either after they fixed.  Thinking my option is going to be to start a new game and do it all over again.  I hate spotting  kudos too.  

Anybody know if you can spot the same herd and just keep spotting the same ones over and over.   If not will resetting the time make it so they can be spotted and count again or do you have to kill them and spot new ones that spawn in?

Edited by steel6burgh

10 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

let me know if you can't get this.  I haven't popped it. I could be that this was what I ws working on right before they broke the game but on a older save on my ps4 I loaded that should have had about 50% progress toward this trophy I couldn't unlock it either after they fixed.  Thinking my option is going to be to start a new game and do it all over again.  I hate spotting  kudos too.  

Anybody know if you can spot the same herd and just keep spotting the same ones over and over.   If not will resetting the time make it so they can be spotted and count again or do you have to kill them and spot new ones that spawn in?

yeah of course, my tally has me at 26 spotted at the min. Think i generally spot 4-5 each session i play

Im tallying from each individual Kudu spotted, and if i've reloaded i just tally again each individual even if its one i might have spotted a previous load, will let you know how accurate this is once ive popped the trophy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So on cuatro colinas map i am experiencing a weird bug for the mission arcs or at least the last two of them.  When i complete the final mission of the arc the trophy doesn't pop.  The trophy pops up after killing and harvesting any animal.  So in case anybody else encounters this hopefully the same solution will work for you. 

Can't get this game finished fast enough before they break it again with another update.  Crossing my fingers everything pops in the rest of this dlc.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

So on cuatro colinas map i am experiencing a weird bug for the mission arcs or at least the last two of them.  When i complete the final mission of the arc the trophy doesn't pop.  The trophy pops up after killing and harvesting any animal.  So in case anybody else encounters this hopefully the same solution will work for you. 

Can't get this game finished fast enough before they break it again with another update.  Crossing my fingers everything pops in the rest of this dlc.

Im currently on with Cuatro too, and finished Padre this morning but no trophy. Didn't harvest afterwards so hoping it does when i go back on after work today :S

7 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Im currently on with Cuatro too, and finished Padre this morning but no trophy. Didn't harvest afterwards so hoping it does when i go back on after work today :S

ok let me know how it turns out.  that is one of the same ones that bugged on me and it worked for me so you should be good.

Also sorry but i haven't been hunting on Yukon.  I got stuck  trying to get a diamond blackbuck on Parque fernando and it took about 50 hours of my time for Parque Fernando's finest trophy.  At this point i'm just trying to finish the game before they break it again.  i'm getting a bit tired of playing it. 

So it appears all of the mission arc trophies in cuatro are effected by this bug where you have to kill and harvest one more animal after completing the last mission of an arc in order for the trophy to pop.  I'm a bit worried how that might effect the cuatro colinas mission arc trophy for completing all mission arcs in cuatro?  I notice that every individual mission arc trophy has a earner since they fixed the issues a while back except the one for completing all of them . 

I should be finding out soon enough.  i will make a back up save to the cloud before finishing the last mission and will post here so people know. 

On 04/11/2022 at 6:13 PM, steel6burgh said:

ok let me know how it turns out.  that is one of the same ones that bugged on me and it worked for me so you should be good.

Also sorry but i haven't been hunting on Yukon.  I got stuck  trying to get a diamond blackbuck on Parque fernando and it took about 50 hours of my time for Parque Fernando's finest trophy.  At this point i'm just trying to finish the game before they break it again.  i'm getting a bit tired of playing it. 

It's cool, just don't forget me before you delete the game as youre super close to 100% now you have P Fernando cleared. I have managed 5 Longbow heart shots during natural play but be cool to rinse it on the standing wolves ;)

Im close to Cuatro all mission arcs, so will also make a backup just in case

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Both "Ghost" and "You give love a bad name" popped for me on loading the game up, on the main screen.

16 hours i hunted for an albino wolf last year, and after my meltdown when it was glitched and numerous angry reports to the devs, its retrospectively popped :D 

I was also pretty sure i had well over 10 longbow heart shots