[SPOILERS] There is this boss fight that I'm having trouble with...

Mr_Hej

I'm fighting the First Lady's ghost in the second area. I keep running out on Salt, Health, Money and Ammo all the time because of the minions constantly getting revived and her not dying. I'm playing on Hard with a Hand Cannon and a fully upgraded Carbine if that helps.

If you're talking about the bank vault fight then try standing just outside the door.  I think using the fire ability trap (burning something or other I think can't remember right now) on the minions prevents them from re-spawning.

The easiest way is to lay a load of firetraps where she will spawn. If you lay enough traps it will kill her instantly (you should have the fire vigor upgraded as well).

Don't forget that when she revives the dead is when you want to attack her because the damage will be critical. Also try to bring a crank gun for a good damage to her.

Noted.

Upgraded Charge ability. Burning Halo. Hailfire or Heater (or even regular shotgun).

Charge her. Unload a clip. Charge her. Unload a clip, etc...

You'll have her down in 30 seconds... even on 1999 mode.

I'll try that on the 1999 mode.

Upgraded Charge ability. Burning Halo. Hailfire or Heater (or even regular shotgun).

This, if you also have the blood for salt (or whatever getting a kill gives chance of salt is called) you don't even need to shot your gun just charge her and charge her again actually I hardly even used any guns once I got charge that's how broken the vigor is.

• Like 2

This, if you also have the blood for salt (or whatever getting a kill gives chance of salt is called) you don't even need to shot your gun just charge her and charge her again actually I hardly even used any guns once I got charge that's how broken the vigor is.

This is correct. I forgot about that. I beat her the first time in the graveyard using this method on 1999 in about 10 seconds. 

So, apparently, I won in the brink of death in the bank vault fight using a firetrap and I used MatCauthon's tip on the third fight (outside Comstock House). It took me 30 seconds to kill her with a Hail Fire.

Here's the tip:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really see how killing her on the brink of death in 30 seconds is better than insta killing her without ever firing a shot :P

Yes, it really works, I'm actually laughing at how it's not even a battle if you do that.

I messed up with the first appearance because I think I needed to put more fire traps, however it took 3/4 of her health and I finished her off with the shotgun. Then I did the bank part and it worked. I have yet to go to Comstock's house lol.

EDIT: Okay guys, in case anyone reads this in time and is trying to do that method, notice that to do it with the final Siren you should put the fire traps before you open the 3rd tear. I made the mistake of opening the tear before I got up there to set the traps, and couldn't go back to get more salts because a) the door gets locked and B) the Siren appears, so there's no time. There is a checkpoint after you open the tear, so you won't be able to do it again.

So, I guess you put the fire traps, go back to get more salts, put more fire traps and then go back to open the final tear and continue. I still made a lot of damage with the few fire traps I put there, but had to stay there for 15-20 minutes shooting her with the carbine.

Edited by Playsonic2

I'm going to add a tip for the second form. When you take the elevator down into the vault and get attacked, you need to lay the traps down before proceeding. Look for a giant vault gate and lay them next to the desk closest to the vault. See the video.

You will loop around and come out from the other side of that vault.

I made the mistake of not laying down the traps before opening the second tear, and wasn't able to.