Discount on Season Pass 3 (70% OFF)

3 hours ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

Maybe the other seasons be free too eventually?

Probably not. They knew that they made too many season passes and scared off some folk, so they made the first season pass for free so that at least a percent or two of players would buy the rest after trying it out. They were doing that to make as much money as possible before Sniper Elite 5 release. Now with SE5 being out, they will whore out as many DLC as they can for that game, and ZA4 will probably die off. Look at other games of the developer, SE3 and 4 never got free DLCs, because why would you do that, if there's still some people out there willing to pay just for trophy's sake.

There is the Ragnarok bundle not included in any of the season passes. And one of the latest DLCs is called Ragnarok. So I assume having all 3 SPs isn’t enough for 100%.

Its only 10€, and there is no SP4, so may this be the end of the journey?

On 6/9/2022 at 5:22 AM, xIRockyRock said:

There is the Ragnarok bundle not included in any of the season passes. And one of the latest DLCs is called Ragnarok. So I assume having all 3 SPs isn’t enough for 100%.

Its only 10€, and there is no SP4, so may this be the end of the journey?

Hi.
Having all season passes is not enough, you still need to buy Ragnarok separately and I wouldn't be surprised if they released more DLC's because Ragnarok didn't look like "the end" at all.

41 minutes ago, corsaftw said:

Hi.
Having all season passes is not enough, you still need to buy Ragnarok separately and I wouldn't be surprised if they released more DLC's because Ragnarok didn't look like "the end" at all.

Damn. Thanks. I will wait 2 more years to get back on this game then.