Trophy Thoughts

Markemmanuel

15 minutes ago, kissoon32 said:

G"day folks, it's been a blast reading all these theories and the community coming together to solve this (bugged) mystery. 

I have a question: can I do a full clue/evidence collectible run while also doing the everyone infected trophy? Or will that lock me out of some collectibles? 

I only have a few trophies to go so just hoping I can combine these together and save me some time. 

You should have no problems doing them in the same playthrough. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 5:35 PM, Spartaruckus said:

Anyone seen the visions for Death, The Sun, and Judgement? They are the tarot cards for ch 9. I'm pretty sure Death shows Max swimming to shore and getting killed but idk bout the other 2.  Trying to do a full opposite of the visions run. Like all the visions but also selecting Move on so using online guides for the cards and no one apparently ever skips the hierophant card.

The Sun is Emma in the Ending Credits Alive All Bloody

Judgement is Kaitlyn using the Decoy to Lock Caleb in the Freezer

First off, I don’t know why people keep trying to contact 2K games about the hard pass trophy. 2K DID NOT design the trophy. They have nothing to do with it. They are just the publisher. They will always give the corporate turn off, unplug for 30 seconds BS response like someone doesn’t know how to reset a router. 

Supermassive made the game and designed and coded the trophies. Is there anyone well known at supermassive kind of like Neil Druckmann for Naughty Dog? Or any of the main names on the development team from the credits of the game. Maybe try finding them on social media and DMing them or whatever the kids say today. I don’t use Facebook or Twitter so I can’t do it. I’ve seen a couple of those guys from supermassive in the past when they’ve been on one of the various E3 presentation shows showing off one of their dark pictures games. Just don’t remember their names. 

You guys are all very dedicated to trying to unlock this glitched trophy and it’s something to admire. I have only done 2 playthroughs myself. Just a blind playthrough on launch night and everyone lives and I can’t imagine playing the game as many times as some of you. Only to just not get the trophy at the end. I’ve guided my girlfriend through 2 playthrough as well. I still have to do everyone dies and infected and butter pops and not looking forward to it. And I’m someone that has platinumed all Dark Pictures games and Until Dawn and just watch stuff on tablet while occasionally pushing a button. I love the game. Just sitting through all the same cutscenes over and over is tedious. I have many other games I’ve been setting aside to to play this game and it takes like 8+ hours a run.

https://mobile.twitter.com/willbyles?lang=en

Thats the director of all the supermassive games including the Quarry and it seems he responds to people on Twitter. I just looked it up. Someone tweet him or DM him asking him to look into hard pass.

Supermassive has an Instagram and Twitter too which you can message or email as well but the link won’t copy into the message. Maybe someone can try contact with the developers themselves and have better luck than 2K who obviously doesn’t give a shit since they’re just the distributor. It’s like calling Sony support for a game made by Naughty Dog. Sony wouldn’t give a shit. It’s Naughty Dog that made the trophies. As an example. 

Edit: Ok so I just resigned into Twitter I haven’t used in about 7 years just to message Supermassive directly through private message and tweeted the director of the game. He doesn’t allow DM I don’t think. I hope I did it right. Will update if I get a response.

Edited by rockhopper78

They redirect you to 2K. I messaged them on Facebook, Instagram etc. they told me to contact 2k each time 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:34 AM, TheKirbs said:

Is it possible to kill Kaitlyn and Caleb in one playthrough? I want to see if I can kill off every character.

I don’t think so, no. Kaitlyn needs to kill Caleb with the silver bullets or trap him in the freezer.