Trophy Thoughts

Markemmanuel

5 hours ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

When a trophy stays several days at 0.0 is ALWAYS because is glitched.

Only in psn profiles almost 2k people finishing the game and nobody earning the trophy glitch flag.

The description of the trophy is very clear refuse help of eliza.

Everytime you earn a card you have the option to REFUSE HELP.

I'm 99% sure the trophy is designed to refuse on time the help of the eliza not doing weird things.

Waiting a patch is and advise If people want to try complete the game in every form posible is their choice

If the trophy is glitched I want and apologie from you.

Using logic is now being a hater? WTF

Yeah, no. Nice try. No offense meant, I’m not a hater. I just called you out. Period. 

31 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

Glitched or not doesn't matter, one person got the trophy so that mean there is a way to get it even if glitched.

Exactly ? JohnCar88 is right. Someone got it. Which means it IS obtainable somehow. And, I’m sure someone will figure it out before a patch. 

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

Doing some hardcore pz wizardry rn. got a little something. not much but a start.

https://imgur.com/a/hAcLTOI

It appears the game tracks ONLY More Info (ElizaMoreInfoCount) selections and has a single Refused tracker (ElizaRefused)

Its in the same section as the other Achievement/Trophy tracking data assets.

Interesting to note that it is specifically ElizaRefused and NOT ElizaMoveOnCount.

Edited by What_R_Trophies
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, What_R_Trophies said:

Doing some hardcore pz wizardry rn. got a little something. not much but a start.

https://imgur.com/a/hAcLTOI

It appears the game tracks both More Info selections and Refused "Move On" selections.

Its in the same section as the other Achievement/Trophy tracking data assets.

Interesting to note that it is specifically ElizaRefused and Not ElizaMoveOnCount.

This gives me a idea thanks for that file work.

14 minutes ago, What_R_Trophies said:

Exactly. It may have something to do with both. But like I said its something to go off of for now.

Did the people who tried to erase their save file tried to at least get one reading and then start again with no reading. Supposedly that what rural did.

So maybe you cant have more than one reading, then refuse multiple time. And the glitch is probably that the reading count does not get reset when you start a new game.

If I remember correctly the one who got it on steam (if legit) got it at the end of chapter 10 in is first run. So maybe he got one reading, miss all card one chapter and just move on after

Edited by JohnCar88

Alright I have an idea. Im giving this another go on one of my final runs for blood pact trophy.

I will be doing this:

Deleted ALL saves to make game stat trackers all fresh in their initial condition.

Grabbing all Tarot Cards.

Moving on from every reading. 

I'm inclined to believe the Trophy tracker is bugged and does not reset through New Game and Chapter Select.

However if someone has tested deleting their saves and moving on after each on fresh then i don't need to waste my time.

Edited by What_R_Trophies
  • Like 1

Someone here says it's not bugged and you just have to collect one card each chapter and pass on the hierophant card.

Idk if I believe as I did this right after the patch was installed and did it during my massacre playthrough so abi and Emma were both dead and could not get the card, I had gotten the death card and chose move on. 

I'm almost done with my 100% card run now. Gonna try a few things and see if this is true. Like I said idk cause this is literally what I did on my massacre run. 

So idk he claims himself and 2 friends both have it. 

Edited by Spartaruckus

17 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Someone here says it's not bugged and you just have to collect one card each chapter and pass on the hierophant card.

Idk if I believe as I did this right after the patch was installed and did it during my massacre playthrough so abi and Emma were both dead and could not get the card, I had gotten the death card and chose move on. 

I'm almost done with my 100% card run now. Gonna try a few things and see if this is true. Like I said idk cause this is literally what I did on my massacre run. 

Not much time on my hands the past days and I didn't really test stuff out here but if this reddit post is supposed to be the big answer I'll give it a go on my Peanut Butter Butterpops! run. 

I'll grab 1 card in each chapter and move on from those cards and ignore the hierophant. 

I'm on the team "it's probably bugged" and wait out but goddamn some people here really like to argue. If there's people who want to test stuff then give some respect to them for trying for all of us.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Done it already. Ignored Hierophant only. Still no trophy ?

35 minutes ago, What_R_Trophies said:

I don't know if i believe that guy. Hes only ever posted twice and its only on this game.

Watch Rural post the actual solution after he gets first plat achiever. Now that would be something :( I feel bad for szzmn. i want him to get his well deserved first plat.

I just tried the Reddit method and no trophy.

it does suck because if it’s not obvious from my profile speed running trophies/being first is how I get most of my enjoyment from it. I really wanted first for this I even “sabotaged”, myself and posted the methods for Jacobs infection and peanut butter pops as soon as I figured them out and answered every PSN message I got about them. I’m always a good sport but I find it really hard to obviously feel like I haven’t been extremely robbed in this situation. That being said over 200 posts and 19,000 views about this trophy on the forums is insane! Maybe there is some very secretive requirement. 

Id also like to add what if this like the one trophy from house of ashes? Where you cannot pause or exit the game or some stupid crap like that? I’m sure that was a thing. <<< Regarding this 2 people have just told me on PSN they tried this so this isn’t it either.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

Id also like to add what if this like the one trophy from house of ashes? Where you cannot pause or exit the game or some stupid crap like that? I’m sure that was a thing.

Yes, some people were having difficulties unlocking the "let me have a go" trophy on house of ashes, and the main workaround was to do it all in one sitting without pausing if I remember correctly.

6 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

I just tried the Reddit method and no trophy.

it does suck because if it’s not obvious from my profile speed running trophies/being first is how I get most of my enjoyment from it. I really wanted first for this I even “sabotaged”, myself and posted the methods for Jacobs infection and peanut butter pops as soon as I figured them out and answered every PSN message I got about them. I’m always a good sport but I find it really hard to obviously feel like I haven’t been extremely robbed in this situation. That being said over 200 posts and 19,000 views about this trophy on the forums is insane! Maybe there is some very secretive requirement. 

Id also like to add what if this like the one trophy from house of ashes? Where you cannot pause or exit the game or some stupid crap like that? I’m sure that was a thing.

I appreciate your hard work. I'm sorry that you have been sabotaged. maybe it is like that stupid House of Ashes trophy.