Trophy Thoughts

Markemmanuel

3 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Off topic you legends reached the news websites. They talking about all the efforts on here and that it's still a cluster fuck how to get it.

Hats off to all of you trying countless runs.

https://gamerant.com/the-quarry-hard-pass-bugged-trophy-achievement-not-working-glitch/

Nice, maybe this will bring more attention so that 2K actually does something other than replying with generic "turn on, turn off" messages

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Off topic you legends reached the news websites. They talking about all the efforts on here and that it's still a cluster fuck how to get it.

https://gamerant.com/the-quarry-hard-pass-bugged-trophy-achievement-not-working-glitch/

Well shit I def can't stop now lol!

Just now, Tripple_Barnett said:

Nice, maybe this will bring more attention so that 2K actually does something other than replying with generic "turn on, turn off" messages

Agreed big bullshit tbh.

I've got my cloudsave good ending back online and starting playing from chapter 3 again to get the peanut butter trophy. Along this run I'm trying 1 card each chapter and move on. It's already been done by some people but who knows. Hopefully something happens but I doubt it.

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

Agreed big bullshit tbh.

I've got my cloudsave good ending back online and starting playing from chapter 3 again to get the peanut butter trophy. Along this run I'm trying 1 card each chapter and move on. It's already been done by some people but who knows. Hopefully something happens but I doubt it.

I wish you good luck. I have tp get the peanut butter trophy. too so I may try the same thing. 

11 minutes ago, Arsentio said:

The most logic "bad ending" for Eliza is all Hackets alive and Silas is dead.

Is it possible to get all live except Silas?

And maybe find all evidence? It's like we solved case by itself...

In order to find Silas you have to kill Chris. Then either Laura and Travis will go find Silas or Laura Ryan and travis will go find Silas. If you don't shoot Silas when you find him he Travis will take the gun and either get shot or get killed by Silas. As far as I can tell if you want Silas alive Chris and Travis will have to die. 

Sry did that wrong to kill silas Chris has to die. So Travis can take you to Silas. So at a min Chris has to die. 

But if Bobby is still alive and you kill Chris I believe Bobby kills Ryan. That would leave Laura with Travis Bobby jed and Constance idk if they would hunt for Silas or just kill Laura...shit...

Pop pop peanut butter butter pops ?

Edited by Spartaruckus
  • Like 1

Update: Killing all Hacketts possible before Hierophant does change the dialogue to her treating you very nicely.

I JUST HAD A REALIZATION. WE ARE SILAS. but no trophy yet.

The dialogue was "My boy. Look what they have done to us" She was talking to us, The Player "Silas". 

Maybe. Tinfoil hat spinning.

PEANUT BUTTER BUTTER POPS

Edited by What_R_Trophies
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Well maybe this will make them

give us an answer or patch the glitch 

5 minutes ago, What_R_Trophies said:

Update: Killing all Hacketts possible before Hierophant does change the dialogue to her treating you very nicely.

I JUST HAD A REALIZATION. WE ARE SILAS. but no trophy yet.

The dialogue was "My boy. Look what they have done to us" She was talking to us, The Player "Silas". 

Maybe. Tinfoil hat spinning.

PEANUT BUTTER BUTTER POPS

How do you kill Caleb before ch10?

Alright I'm just jumping in. Gonna stream it so Incase I get it to pop I have a video of everything I do from the jump and we can break it down from that. Gonna do a grab fool get reading then start new game and grab just 1 card each ch and move on and do opposite of the card readings and I think I'm gonna poke the crow in ch1 cause why the hell not lol. Pop pop ??

Edited by Spartaruckus

12 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

But if Bobby is still alive and you kill Chris I believe Bobby kills Ryan.

My blind playthrough, Bobby didn't die after he was attacked by Chris, and he didn't kill Ryan.  If I remember, Travis told him to stand down or something.  Only Hacketts I killed were Caleb, Constance, and Chris.

• Like 1

Wait if thats true. Then can you find Silas with just Ryan, Bobby, and Travis. Is there a different dialogue that goes down there after Travis kills Laura.

DETAILS I NEED THEM ALL. :)

Then maybe just maybe, if you go find the White Wolf with JUST Ryan then there might be a scene where you find Eliza and refuse to help her as Travis and Bobby kill Silas.

Edited by What_R_Trophies

2 minutes ago, shawn-norris said:

My blind playthrough, Bobby didn't die after he was attacked by Chris, and he didn't kill Ryan.  If I remember, Travis told him to stand down or something.  Only Hacketts I killed were Caleb, Constance, and Chris.

Did Ryan die from blood loss or did he take the bite?

1 minute ago, What_R_Trophies said:

Wait if thats true. Then can you find Silas with just Ryan, Bobby, and Travis. Is there a different dialogue that goes down there after Travis kills Laura.

DETAILS I NEED THEM ALL. :)

I'm guessing if Travis tells Bobby to stand down then Laura used the syringe and Travis doesn't kill her.

2 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

I'm guessing if Travis tells Bobby to stand down then Laura used the syringe and Travis doesn't kill her.

I picked up the syringe, but didn't hide it, so Travis found it on Laura.  Trying to remember what happened.  OH! Laura grabbed his gun, then Travis grabbed it from Laura, and then Laura grabbed it again, but I didn't shoot.  So I guess power of friendship saved Laura?

• Like 1

Just now, shawn-norris said:

I think he just got knocked out?  Sorry the details are fuzzy.  I could reload the save again later and try it out for sure.

Could be based on how much damage he takes throughout the game. He can get shot, choked, lose a finger, stabbed and beat up by a werewolf lol

Hmm so I had something interesting happen, I cleaned cache reinstalled game all that bla bla.

Then I started a new game didn't mess with any settings just right in. Did prologue and grabbed the fool. Got the reading during Eliza's scene then soon as the game opened chapter 1 I quit to menu and the game immediately crashed. Now through all my playthroughs and everthing it's never crashed before 

20 hours ago, SzzMN said:

I just tried the Reddit method and no trophy.

it does suck because if it’s not obvious from my profile speed running trophies/being first is how I get most of my enjoyment from it. I really wanted first for this I even “sabotaged”, myself and posted the methods for Jacobs infection and peanut butter pops as soon as I figured them out and answered every PSN message I got about them. I’m always a good sport but I find it really hard to obviously feel like I haven’t been extremely robbed in this situation. That being said over 200 posts and 19,000 views about this trophy on the forums is insane! Maybe there is some very secretive requirement. 

Id also like to add what if this like the one trophy from house of ashes? Where you cannot pause or exit the game or some stupid crap like that? I’m sure that was a thing. <<< Regarding this 2 people have just told me on PSN they tried this so this isn’t it either.

next time don't choose a Supermassive game for speedrun my friend, even though they are my favorite developers, trophy wise it's always a bugfest tbh...

2 hours ago, shawn-norris said:

Bobby only dies if he is stabbed with the knife first 

• Like 1

Anyone seen the visions for Death, The Sun, and Judgement? They are the tarot cards for ch 9. I'm pretty sure Death shows Max swimming to shore and getting killed but idk bout the other 2.  Trying to do a full opposite of the visions run. Like all the visions but also selecting Move on so using online guides for the cards and no one apparently ever skips the hierophant card.

Finished another run trying to beat copy what was posted earlier as to the steps they took each chapter. Again all cards minus heiro all move on. Total bust. No trophy. Gonna mess with chapter select a bit and take a look at some cards we haven't seen and aren't posted online that might give a clue as to how this trophy pops but damn if it doesn't just seem random at this point. 

G"day folks, it's been a blast reading all these theories and the community coming together to solve this (bugged) mystery. 

I have a question: can I do a full clue/evidence collectible run while also doing the everyone infected trophy? Or will that lock me out of some collectibles? 

I only have a few trophies to go so just hoping I can combine these together and save me some time.