Super lazy devs...

Smashero

15 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I know that this game is a The Ketchup Story copy-paste, but to not even change "options" in the game is simply... Laziness level over 9000:

It's pretty obvious that the developers do not care about designing an enjoyable experience. 

They just care about the easy money trophy hunters bring to them.

One of the reasons I stopped playing shovelware is because of these sort of games, just like all those breakthrough games, no effort has gone into them whatsoever.

They are a complete waste of money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

I know that this game is a The Ketchup Story copy-paste, but to not even change "options" in the game is simply... Laziness level over 9000:

CswQVw1.png

Sony and the devs don't care. All they care about is your cash, for easy trophies.

For some reason, I was reminded of that "The President Is a Duck" South Clip where it's basically just taking the piss out of consumers and constant shitting noises throughout the trailer.

"The President Is A Duck! or the President is a Dog? Who cares, you'll fucking watch it, Coming June something"

lol

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I didn't buy it :P Na-ah!

My point still stands. If people stop buying shovelware shit like this, these devs would maybe try a little harder. 

Edited by Larzz
  • Like 3