New DLC - Bouncy Castle Pack

SiC

another game that releases a dlc 2 years later...
I hope they don't release them too often. 
I'm going to have to get back into the gameplay because there's still a trophy to do a par or better, and I remember there were some levels where you still needed a bit of luck, and to do it a few times

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

$3 DLC is kind of high for this considering you can get this game on sale for $5 80% of the time lol.

I will be passing on this, should have been free .. especially for one level.

The last DLC was free aswell & it gave you 3 additional maps. So I'm assuming its because its a (Ps+ Extra) aka "Free"  game & their just trying make a couple extra $$$

for the DLC trophies of finishing the Dunk mode, and hockey, you can concede each hole to save time like I did.

There is now the par on the map, and at first sight it looks less complicated than some maps like the worms map... I hope I'm not wrong

I have do it in 56/60 i upload my video.

Edited by tobaldou

This popped up as a random add on Facebook, I was like hmm wonder if it has trophies, I am ok with this DLC and the fact it is paid, the servers are dead so if a paid DLC supports more holes in the future or a new game I shall take it.

As for the level itself, it was on the easier side but the fun side, made a few mistakes here and there had two holes over 7 shots and another still finished under par.

• 10 months later...