No Autopop (as of now)

39 minutes ago, denullz666 said:

so they planning autopop from pc to ps4/ps5? 

or is epic to ps4 already working?

I know PS4 to PC-Epic is working as all my PS4 Trophies unlocked the Epic Achievements when logging on. I'm guessing Epic to PS4 should work. I think the issue is mainly with the PS5 client.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 0:55 AM, raulbalarezo said:

PS4 version is broken as well if you unlocked achievements before on another platform

I do my last trophy in another console (xbox) for fall guys fashionista.

Maybe 10 costume i bought with microtransaction lol.

But in ps4 didnt pop up ?

Its a bug or what? Or i just buy 10 costume again in ps4??

7 hours ago, Lchief_96 said:

I do my last trophy in another console (xbox) for fall guys fashionista.

Maybe 10 costume i bought with microtransaction lol.

But in ps4 didnt pop up 1f62d.png

Its a bug or what? Or i just buy 10 costume again in ps4??

Anyone can confirm? If i bought 10 costume again in ps4 trophy will pop up?

Or i should wait developer fix it?

2 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

There'd been a lot of updates in a short period, I wonder if they are trying to fix it but its not working.

Finding out if this is really the case is made a little bit more difficult due to the fact PS5 games don’t have a visible update history (a.k.a. patch notes), like just about every game/app does for PS4 and Vita. I think that’s incredibly dumb.

These days a growing number of game developers/publishers, especially those involved in major AAA and/or live service games released on PS4, will either tell you to visit their official website for details on the latest updates or use “bug fixes” as a placeholder (Rocket League has been doing this for years which is unlike earlier updates for that game) so I understand there’s less incentive to have patch notes tied to applications themselves but still, taking that ability away from us going forward is silly nonetheless.

Edited by TurningRedEye
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

I can’t be the only one who checks this thread every day, and is disappointed every single time.

Judging by how high the “Recently Browsing” user count for this topic and after a recent single post of mine gets 21 upvotes as of me typing this, it appears you’re wrong… I mean, not alone.

“Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?”

As more time passes and nothing changes the above couldn’t be any more relevant to the situation we’re in.

Edited by TurningRedEye
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, gthmy259 said:

I will not play the PS5 version of Fall Guys until this is fixed.

We don't want to see another update to the game where this isn't fixed.

When it is fixed, us who completed the trophy list for the PS4 version of Fall Guys should see all of the trophies pop one after another once the game loads up. We want this fixed and added into the very next update.

XDDDDDDDDD 

Anything else? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EddieMenuek said:

lol come on man. I'm sure they're concerned about a small group of manbabies that will open the game, get their platinum trophy and then never play the game again anyway.

I kept coming back to the game beyond the platinum, with the free seasons. Since F2P release I have no interest coming back.