Hard Pass Trophy Fix - Disc Version/Possibly Digital

mati11120

Hi, Back on this one last time, trying this method for Plat. Am I suppose to be able to choose 'Move on' twice per chapter? After the prologue, I chose move on and quit to menu. When I loaded back up, it resumed from after the choice, rather than letting me pick it again. Is this normal or did I not exit quick enough?

6 minutes ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

Hi, Back on this one last time, trying this method for Plat. Am I suppose to be able to choose 'Move on' twice per chapter? After the prologue, I chose move on and quit to menu. When I loaded back up, it resumed from after the choice, rather than letting me pick it again. Is this normal or did I not exit quick enough?

With the PS5 version the scene just resumed and I still got the trophy. ?

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 0:45 AM, emailking said:

^ That worries me if it will work for me because I only started doing it in chapter 2 - chapter 3 interlude. On chapter 4 now.

On 6/28/2022 at 0:56 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

I saw someone in the other post say they started from Chapter 4 and the trophy popped at the end of Chapter 8 so it may work

Yup it worked. I got it in Chapter 7. PS5 patched disc version, quit to menu after each move (but didn't start until end of ch 2) and then continued.

• Like 1