God of War, Sly Cooper Collections Coming to PS Vita in May

FoeRequiem

Next step is release GOW RE-RE-Remastered on PS4, I play so many times GOW 2, that I could play the entire game with the eyes closed. I can't believe SONY insists so much on releasing old games in multi-plataform, instead of working on new material, or at least remaking some old titles that wasn't remastered (ex: Persona 3, God Hand, Chaos Legion).

Re-releasing remastered material that was successful is a guaranteed success again. There are MANY people who have never played, but are interested. New material is ALWAYS a gamble. This is no different than most other entertainment. If it worked once, it'll work again.

cant wait to get these!... would rather buy them for the ps3 but would rather play them on the handheld so a drop in quality is worth it... just

dont think it'll make it but i'd also like the gow collection 2 with chains of olympus and ghosts of sparta... that would be 7 new games to enjoy in bed at night lol

dont think it'll make it but i'd also like the gow collection 2 with chains of olympus and ghosts of sparta... that would be 7 new games to enjoy in bed at night lol

I wish they'd include those games with the Vita collection. I was hoping they would put them on a PSN voucher similar to FFX/X-2.

Will I be able to earn all of the vow trophies again if I buy this port?

Most likely.

Sly cooper comes out next week and I have it on order but still no game footage has been released.

Hope its a decent port, I hear the cart will have Sly 1 and 2 but the 3rd game will be a PSN voucher code.

I wonder if that's for Europe only or US as well.

ANyone know if there will be cross-save for the plat or if we have to play through the games again

no cross save you have to get em all again.

But i have the problem that the trophies dont sync to my complete psn list, it only shows on the vita trophie list . I think maby sony dont have the sly trophies putt up jett it also dont show the trophies on this site