ProblemAddicts - Hurting

Intel Agents - My Outfit

Illmaculate -  Lay It Down

Outerspace Feat Celph Titled - The Revolution

Slaine Feat. Kali & REKS - The Fuckery Hotel

Evidence Feat. Raekwon & Ras Kass - The Red Carpet

Celph Titled - Primo's Four Course Meal

The Loyalist - this is for hip hop

& Macklemore before he blew up, I FUCKING love these three right here.

Macklemore - City Dont Sleep

Macklemore - The Town

Macklemore - Claiming The City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE5Zer012_c

• Like 3

good to see some macklemore love, I don't think people take him seriously enough

Well he lost some of his fans after that Thrift Shop joint that he did. I still bump his new stuff, just not as much as anything else on 'The Language of My World' album.

• Like 1

Well he lost some of his fans after that Thrift Shop joint that he did. I still bump his new stuff, just not as much as anything else on 'The Language of My World' album.

I actually liked his new stuff off the heist, well most of it anyway, I think he took songwriting a bit more seriously than previous albums rather than just full on spitting, and Ryan Lewis' production was on point and perfectly matched his passion, a few songs off Heist I liked

• Like 1

I'm gonna post "T For Texas" by Jimmie Rodgers, aka the Grandfather of Gangsta Rap, because nothing is more gangsta than singing about buying a gun to shoot the woman who cheated on you then the guy she cheated on you with, all while bragging that you can get more women than a passenger train can haul. In 1927.

:P

• Like 1

I've really enjoyed Kendricks new album. Definitely a project you need to sit down and just fully listen to it. to really experience what it is.

Still haven't listened to it, I've been meaning to.

Some shit thats almost 20 years old. (Ill be surprise if Dark Mark hasnt heard this)

Damn, I actually remember the track with X from wayyy back, my big brother always had the music.