heya

UnversedPT

Hi! My psn id is UnversedPT

I have a ps3 and i usually play whatever ps+ throws at me. i have some other games and i try to maintain a good completion %.

I also had a ps vita but being lucky as i always am, it broke the exact day after the warranty expired. But maybe ill get one soon as its one of my fav consoles, number 1 being psp.

Not rly sure what to say here so... if you play some of the games i have or just want to add me for what not feel free to do it.

Hi PT welcome home!

You play some good games

Y'know my PS3 broke a month after the warranty had expired, Sony was pretty cool about it and told me they'd fix it anyway. It's worth a try you should give them a call see if they can fix your Vita.

Happy gaming

• Like 1

Hi PT welcome home!

You play some good games

Y'know my PS3 broke a month after the warranty had expired, Sony was pretty cool about it and told me they'd fix it anyway. It's worth a try you should give them a call see if they can fix your Vita.

Happy gaming

thanks!

i already tried doing that but they said no warranty no repair (not exactly like that though xD). Maybe it was because of the one who answered me but ow well xD. It has already been a couple of months and the price some shops are asking in order to repair is almot the same as a new one so ill go buy a new one (since there is now a slim version and all)