I'm PS+ owner, but game ain't free for me?

Flop

The game is now free in the PS store for PS+ owners, and I'm a PS+ member. When go I over and select the game, it says PS+ owners can download it for free, so it should say download, but for me, it only says 'add to cart', and I do, and it says 'purchase', not 'download'. so I think it's a glitch or something, I select 'purchase', and says I don't have enough funds, as the game costs $40 Again, I think this is another glitch, I sign out of PSN, and turn off the PS3. Wait 'round half an hour as I keep myself busy, return, as I'm busy, so I can have the game downloading while I'm doing my own stuff, but still can't download it! Just keeps saying purchase the product! And I already saw some people get it free with no problems. Anyone having the same problem?

I'm in the U.S., in the southeast of Texas, just to clarify that. It says it's free, it does. But when like the original price of the game is scratched, and it says "FREE" in a yellow color, for PS+ owners, doesn't shows up for me, as usual. I tried seeing if I could download other PS+ games for free, and yep, I had the option to download others, except for 'Payday 2', for any unknown reasons. And I'm guessing this is only happening to me?

Oh this is normal the game usually becomes free after a few hours give some time. This happened with me in guardians of middle earth where i checked at 4:00 pm and i had to pay but than at 6:00 pm it was free, Its not free for me either we just have to wait until it updates

Oh? Well, I usually download free PS+ games like the day afterwards its release, so I didn't know if it had technical problems or anything when it usually releases during the first hours. Oh well, I'll probably forget to download it, as I'll be busy now, better than waiting for like one or two hours just to download the game. 'Aight, thanks for letting me know!

lol, yes, have patience :P  You have to wait for the store update for PlayStation Plus items to activate. Check the PlayStation Blog (which showed the Store was updated 6 minutes before you said "Well, NOW I can download the game")

One of the people from the PS Store team dropped by and answered some questions on the Official PlayStation Blogcast (Podcast) and one questions was that they aim for the store to be updated between 12:00pm to 2:00pm pacific time on Tuesday, today was 2:00pm on the dot. Just something to keep in mind for the future  ;)

Edited by BlindMango

The game is now free in the PS store for PS+ owners, and I'm a PS+ member. When go I over and select the game, it says PS+ owners can download it for free, so it should say download, but for me, it only says 'add to cart', and I do, and it says 'purchase', not 'download'. so I think it's a glitch or something, I select 'purchase', and says I don't have enough funds, as the game costs $40 Again, I think this is another glitch, I sign out of PSN, and turn off the PS3. Wait 'round half an hour as I keep myself busy, return, as I'm busy, so I can have the game downloading while I'm doing my own stuff, but still can't download it! Just keeps saying purchase the product! And I already saw some people get it free with no problems. Anyone having the same problem?

I had the same issue but now its "free" to download in trial mode till 2/11/2015 aparently