Auto pop trophies

Sephiroth9981

Has anyone else tried to check if trophies auto pop between the PS5 and PS4 version. I started on the PS5 and went I went the the PS4 version it started me with all the stats and game progress I had on the PS5 but did not auto pop the trophies. It’s definitely server based. Because it did that now I am currently locked out of getting the tutorial done on the PS4 version. I hope this is just an issue because the game just launched and it will sync up later through a patch. If anyone has any info please let me know. Thanks!

My question has more to do with the fact that your progress is tied to both versions yet for some reason the trophies don’t pop for both. So because I started on the PS5 and then checked the PS4 version I am now unable to do the tutorial trophy for the ps4. I hope they sort this out. If anyone hears of a workaround or a future patch that will address this issue I would greatly appreciate it. 

I I’ve tried deleting the game as well as save on the console. Still doesn’t pop any trophies although progress is kept across the platforms. I don’t know what I can do to get the tutorial trophy since I can’t restart the game. Very frustrating. 

On 07/07/2022 at 1:50 PM, Sephiroth9981 said:

I I’ve tried deleting the game as well as save on the console. Still doesn’t pop any trophies although progress is kept across the platforms. I don’t know what I can do to get the tutorial trophy since I can’t restart the game. Very frustrating. 

Did you try to contact the devs?

• 3 months later...

I think there could be some issue with autopop...

@ikemenziplayed first PS5 version and got trophies for winning 1,10 and 25 PVP games

but in this version (PS4 NA) only trophies for 1 and 25 popped, but not for 10...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/16946-arcadegeddon/ikemenzi?order=date

:|

Edit: I just got plat in my 2nd stack, PS5. 

Trophies for PVP popped:

- after 1st win got two trophies for 1 and 25 wins, 

- after 2nd win - trophy for 10 wins, 

So I can carefully state, that I will be similar issue between PS4 EU and NA versions.

Edit: Confirmed. 

Edited by Smashero