Rapid Discord - How many hours??

fatnatcat90

I'm at hour 49 and close to losing my mind haha.

Especially since I'm convinced I've met the requirements on multiple occasions and really want to get the plat before OW2, just in case the trophies are affected.

Just curious how long it took others to get it?

• 4 weeks later...

At 98 hours on Zen currently.  Been playing since launch.  It's the only trophy from the base game I'm missing.  I've killed 4 people within the time limit several times, but one of my orbs always misses, gets placed on the wrong target, etc.

Edit:  Just finally got it, and the platinum.  100 hours on Zen according to my career profile.  Only trophies I don't have now are both of Doomfist's, and one of Baptiste's.  I probably won't worry with those.

Edited by DoctorBaofu
  • Like 2

On 07/08/2022 at 10:51 AM, DoctorBaofu said:

At 98 hours on Zen currently.  Been playing since launch.  It's the only trophy from the base game I'm missing.  I've killed 4 people within the time limit several times, but one of my orbs always misses, gets placed on the wrong target, etc.

Edit:  Just finally got it, and the platinum.  100 hours on Zen according to my career profile.  Only trophies I don't have now are both of Doomfist's, and one of Baptiste's.  I probably won't worry with those.

Congratulations!! I managed to finally get it at hour 58, which was lucky because I was going to give it 60 hours then call it a day and move on because my patience was gone haha. But got lucky and continued on and got the plat too a few trophies later.

• Like 1

I played zen a lot when overwatch was released.. Then I stopped playing him for like 3 years and started again for the trophy. Took me like 8h in total. 

Its easy when you get the opportunity to spam into a grav. Otherwise you just need to get lucky with kills. :') 

This was the clip where I got it.  

• Like 1