Ps3 Skins For The Ps3 And Controller

A7X_x_Avenged

Want your own custom skin? Go to Skinit.com This site lets you make custom decals for practically every electronic device you can think of! From gaming consoles, controllers, to Routers, TVs, even bluetooth headsets and USB flashdrives! Trust me, at least check it out. There are also premade designs but to make a custom one you just simply import pictures and place them where you want and then it's mailed to your mailbox.

• Like 2

NO ebay be shite use Wrappz.com and create your own custome one, including the controllers, they're easy to apply aswell, dunno about removal as i still have mine on my PS3 and both my controllers

Its a little bit more expensive than sites like ebay but being able to create your own, adding any images you want makes it so much more worth it

• 4 months later...

Want your own custom skin? Go to Skinit.com This site lets you make custom decals for practically every electronic device you can think of! From gaming consoles, controllers, to Routers, TVs, even bluetooth headsets and USB flashdrives! Trust me, at least check it out. There are also premade designs but to make a custom one you just simply import pictures and place them where you want and then it's mailed to your mailbox.

NO ebay be shite use Wrappz.com and create your own custome one, including the controllers, they're easy to apply aswell, dunno about removal as i still have mine on my PS3 and both my controllers

Its a little bit more expensive than sites like ebay but being able to create your own, adding any images you want makes it so much more worth it

Post some pics! What do they look like?

• 2 weeks later...