Aces High & Full Deck Questions

18 minutes ago, D1manwolfpack said:

Got 22nd on the leaderboard today and wasn’t enough for the ace got king for the 3rd time 

Take note of the post of this player: 

Aces High trophy is awarded daily, when some kind of reset happens. When this reset happens and you are logged into the servers already, the value of the Valor Card on the top right stays the same but the Peak VLR switches to an Ace if you farmed enough money.

So it is best to farm more money and check the weekly " Top players this week" every 5 rounds of money farming if your Peak VLR was changed to Ace or not:

1) If the Peak VLR got changed to an Ace, you get Aces High trophy after closing and reloading the game or 1 or 2 days afterwards if you start the game. 

2) If your Peak VLR never changed to an Ace, you just never farmed enough money.

Questions or did I write something wrong? Just tell me ?

Edited by Geridian
Changed words

The reset happens at 7am GMT. Somehow I got a valor card right after 12am EST but that was the same card as the day before which was a 4, I was pissed off. When the reset happened at 7am GMT I checked again and got the Ace. Make sure that the game is off at the time that it is being reset, to be extra safe have it off at midnight your time and again at 7am GMT.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geridian said:

Take note of the post of this player: 

Aces High trophy is awarded daily, when some kind of reset happens. When this reset happens and you are logged into the servers already, the value of the Valor Card on the top right stays the same but the Peak VLR switches to an Ace if you farmed enough money.

So it is best to farm more money and check the weekly " Top players this week" every 5 rounds of money farming if your Peak VLR was changed to Ace or not:

1) If the Peak VLR got changed to an Ace, you get Aces High trophy after closing and reloading the game or 1 or 2 days afterwards if you start the game. 

2) If your Peak VLR never changed to an Ace, you just never farmed enough money.

Questions or did I write something wrong? Just tell me ?

I think Aces High relies on daily consistency, as much as it does earning a high amount of money. Of course we are getting down to the wire now but this information is potentially still valuable for players who have been trying to get it for a few days now.

For example, I just earned Aces High, and yesterday for it I farmed 300k to go from King -> Ace. On the leaderboard I was ranked about 30th. The people near the top had appeared within the last day and farmed 1mill. 

As you can see, people trying to get it within one day are starting to farm insane numbers like some have feared. But I only farmed 300k so I have to believe my previous daily attempts have contributed.

The day before I got Ace with 300k, I farmed 200k to go from Jack -> King. Before this, I spent consecutive days  playing the game more casually, only earning between 50-100k per day. My rank went something like 7 -> 10 -> J -> 10 -> J.

Edited by igs63
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, D1manwolfpack said:

Got 22nd on the leaderboard today and wasn’t enough for the ace got king for the 3rd time 

If I were you, I would check again. The reset was about 50 minutes ago. I was #20 on the leaderboard and the Trophy popped for me.

What I did to get there? I have a total of 574K and earned about 250K in the past 2 days. I would have probably earned it yesterday if there were less people going for 600K in a day, but I guess most of them didn't go for another 200K+, so I was one of the best of yesterday.

Btw, you can sort of check how much people earn Aces High every day by checking the leaderboard on this website. I've been following it for about 2 weeks and there are 20+ players every day. Offcourse, it's not as accurate as a full leaderboard overview. @Geridian

• Like 2

2 hours ago, igs63 said:

I think Aces High relies on daily consistency, as much as it does earning a high amount of money.

As you can see, people trying to get it within one day are starting to farm insane numbers like some have feared. But I only farmed 300k so I have to believe my previous daily attempts have contributed.

Hey, I know that this is based on consistency between multiple days where you farm money and that you get Aces High even if your earned sum of Vektan dollars is miles away from any higher leaderboard position.

The leaderboard serves no purpose for this trophy, since the total sum needed is calculated on a daily basis and in comparison between all players for each region which have no Ace peak value.

I also wrote about my own experience with Aces High here: 

But it was to be expected that all players go nuts and earn larger sums of money because of the server shutdown, which is only 3 days away from now.

That this game has no leaderboard that is full searchable is just bad. And do not forget that the PSNP leaderboard for Aces High is not divided into regions, like the game as itself is.

As posted in the other thread I gone for the daily increase which resulted in a static climb - ended up on #118 - so on my end outside the Top100 players of the week.

edit: Took the screen at 17:25, 6th of august  - in that time the 1st & 2nd placed kept either boosting ore the LB updates dynamically/in waves

[Retro is 5th on the earlier screen]

Spoiler

DSC-0031.jpg

Geridians screen:

Aces-High-Earned-Top-Players-This-Week.j

Edited by imh007
added timestamp of photo

I just got Aces High this morning. I had a 2 originally. I played through the story on Veteran on Sunday, which got me about 100K points and a J.

Yesterday I grinded as much as possible. Ended up with 443,150 for my weekly total, which means I was able to grind for just a bit more than 300k. I was ranked 47th and it popped.

All that is to say that you don’t need to hunt for those 1Million you see on the leaderboard. It looks like if you already have a base, you can still get it with an increase of 300k and maybe even in the 200s.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imh007 said:

As posted in the other thread I gone for the daily increase which resulted in a static climb - ended up on #118 - so on my end outside the Top100 players of the week.

edit: Took the screen at 17:25, 6th of august  - in that time the 1st & 2nd placed kept either boosting ore the LB updates dynamically/in waves

[Retro is 5th on the earlier screen]

Hide contents

DSC-0031.jpg

Geridians screen:

Aces-High-Earned-Top-Players-This-Week.j

Even my screenshot is old now, as it was from last saturday morning 06. August 2022.

Currently I am not even placed on the Leaderboard and got downgraded to a J, because I am playing other things currently and all of Killzone Mercenary MP is 100% done, including Aces High.

But still, I got promoted to Ace Peak VLR last saturday morning 06. August 2022, something around 7 o'clock GMT+1. But hey, we can agree to disagree: 

?

28 minutes ago, Geridian said:

Even my screenshot is old now, as it was from last saturday morning 06. August 2022.

Currently I am not even placed on the Leaderboard and got downgraded to a J, because I am playing other things currently and all of Killzone Mercenary MP is 100% done, including Aces High.

But still, I got promoted to Ace Peak VLR last saturday morning 06. August 2022, something around 7 o'clock GMT+1. But hey, we can agree to disagree: 

?

Not disagreeing or smthn, just saying the LB is kinda weird the way it processes its data :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, luis_lem said:

so demolition 7 times, is it campaign?

If you beat the first mission of the campaign you unlock contracts. The one on the right is Demolition and than pick Veteran difficulty. First mission again, but with specific goals

Yesterday I did about 25 contract runs and ended 5th on the weekly leaderboard, that popped Aces High for me.

If the servers close on the 12th, it looks like everyone has two more server refreshes to try to get it. (Maybe 3 if they refresh the valor before closing)

The general consensus seems like it takes most people 3 days to get Aces High, which may mean the trophy is already unobtainable for anyone starting today.

I'm still an Ace since earning the ranking guess I've earned the minimum to stay at that rank, but I don't think that makes a difference on the leaderboards for the Aces High trophy. I will be at 100% very soon today, so I'm hoping everyone works hard and gets their trophy and puts it to bed.

Edited by TheRetroManiac

44 minutes ago, eGEORGE__ said:

Yesterday I did about 25 contract runs and ended 5th on the weekly leaderboard, that popped Aces High for me.

If the servers close on the 12th, it looks like everyone has two more server refreshes to try to get it. (Maybe 3 if they refresh the valor before closing)

The general consensus seems like it takes most people 3 days to get Aces High, which may mean the trophy is already unobtainable for anyone starting today.

You're wrong, i went from 7 to Ace in one day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AN0n1m8 said:

You're wrong, i went from 7 to Ace in one day. 

How am I wrong in stating that it generally takes people 3 days to work towards Ace rank. There are numerous people in these forums, myself included, that took 3-5 days of grinding level 1 to get an Ace. I didn't say that it was impossible to do it quicker. Good for you...

Regardless, did your valor begin at 7? Or did it begin as a joker? If you begin as a joker, you would need a minimum of two ranking refreshes to achieve an Ace... which is still in line with my warning about how this trophy may already be unobtainable for those starting today.