Wrong Order in Trophy List

VeriDis

Hey there,

a few days back I Platined "Lego Marvel Super Heores", so far so good. In "celebration" for my 2500th Trophy, I timed everything so that this Platin would be the "Big Number" but your System counted the Platin as 2499th and the last missing trophy i got for this Platin as 2500th. Is there any way to fix this? I do not realy understand how it is possible for my Platin to be listed right before I got the last Trophy...^^

I know PS4 plats are just like Vita ones.  I did LEGO Batman 2 on Vita recently.  I know for a fact the platinum was the last trophy that popped, but according to here it was second to last.  It was the same when I did Need for Speed on PS4.

https://psnprofiles.com/gr1mydawg/log?order=date&dir=dec#content

Edited by grimydawg

It's because trophies pop instantaneously on the PS4 and Vita, while on the PS3 there's a several-second delay. So on the Vita and PS4 you can have trophies that have the exact same timestamp as the platinum. For some reason, this website recognizes the platinum first before the last trophy that unlocks the platinum pops. I don't know if that's a fault of Sony's trophy system or the coding of this website though.

It's because trophies pop instantaneously on the PS4 and Vita, while on the PS3 there's a several-second delay. So on the Vita and PS4 you can have trophies that have the exact same timestamp as the platinum. For some reason, this website recognizes the platinum first before the last trophy that unlocks the platinum pops. I don't know if that's a fault of Sony's trophy system or the coding of this website though.

Yeah, that's it.  I know for a fact that the plat was the trophy to pop on my Vita and PS4 though.  It just doesn;t register here.