[Video] Trophy Guide Overview + Other Guides

BushidoCypher

9 minutes ago, Dream_Hero_Nemo said:

Explains why the last hat I need is locked, bummer. Ah well, I'll get the platinum whenever the patch hits.

I just checked the Steam page update history and a beta patch went live 19 hours ago to fix the locked hat so should hopefully roll out soon. ?I just completed Brutal Rush so just need to grind out the coins. Annoyingly, the new patch also lowers down the number of perfect emblems for the final health chest to 15 from the 30. So I just wasted my time on half the levels compared to if I had waited. ??

19 minutes ago, TCJGforce128 said:

I just checked the Steam page update history and a beta patch went live 19 hours ago to fix the locked hat so should hopefully roll out soon. ?I just completed Brutal Rush so just need to grind out the coins. Annoyingly, the new patch also lowers down the number of perfect emblems for the final health chest to 15 from the 30. So I just wasted my time on half the levels compared to if I had waited. ??

Bummer for you dude but glad ive found this out. Im halfway through the game with every level perfect so i might just get through the game now and then wait for the patch before getting the final health chest

• Like 1

On 05/08/2022 at 5:30 PM, TCJGforce128 said:

I'm not too far into the game myself (just beat the 2nd boss) so I'm not sure quite how big the coin grind for all hats and the gallery is but I was going to suggest a workaround to reduce it slightly. I'll try test it out while I work through the game. My thinking is if you save up all your coins until you unlock the ability purchase all the gallery items, you could make a backup save to the cloud with PS Plus (or on a USB for the PS4 version). For the PS5, you would have to make sure auto-upload is off for the game. Then go and buy all the gallery items in one go to pop the 'Art Lover' trophy. Then download your backup save to get these coins back to put them towards hats. I'll report back if I can get this to work successfully.

I can confirm that this method works. :)

All Gallery images are a total of 28,200 coins. All hats comes to an estimated 23,000-24,000 coins (I bought a few hats early on so can't give the exact figure). I finished the game and bonus levels with 11,678 coins so this saves quite a bit of grinding time. Once the hat patch is out, this could be done in either order you would just have to make sure you go for the boss cosplay trophy with all hats save. Now, I just have to wait for the patch to grab my platinum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TCJGforce128 said:

I can confirm that this method works. :)

All Gallery images are a total of 28,200 coins. All hats comes to an estimated 23,000-24,000 coins (I bought a few hats early on so can't give the exact figure). I finished the game and bonus levels with 11,678 coins so this saves quite a bit of grinding time. Once the hat patch is out, this could be done in either order you would just have to make sure you go for the boss cosplay trophy with all hats save. Now, I just have to wait for the patch to grab my platinum.

I worked out only about 16k but then everytime i went to a new shop more locked items popped up lol. Ive completed the game minus the bonus levels, boss rush and brutal rush. Ive got 3 more gallery items locked. Do they unlock after the bonus levels?

Its a shame more people arnt playing this. So much fun and a great price tag

Edited by dannyswfc9

@Bushido_Cypher you said in your earlier post that you have just 1 hat to unlock that is bugged. I have 2 hats locked. 1 which is left side 3rd from bottom and 1 between sleep hat and astronaut hat. Can you remember how to unlock the last hat thats not bugged.

I still have brutal rush left to do if that helps

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

@Bushido_Cypher you said in your earlier post that you have just 1 hat to unlock that is bugged. I have 2 hats locked. 1 which is left side 3rd from bottom and 1 between sleep hat and astronaut hat. Can you remember how to unlock the last hat thats not bugged.

I still have brutal rush left to do if that helps

Ya mate it's from Brutal Rush 100% 
Hat is still bugged on console as well sadly but it's in the certification approval stage and once Sony approves it it'll go live :)
Hopefully soon we all get our plat since we're all eager I'm sure!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/9290410/

Coming soon to consoles. Brutal rush is going to be easier as they are lowering the health. Just wish they made the transition area to the last 2 bosses alot easier. Pain in the ass trying to do that without losing a hit before even getting to the boss

Damn you're not joking they nerfed the fuck out of the bosses lol I didn't think that was totally necessary but I guess least it's more accessible for players

34 minutes ago, BushidoCypher said:

Damn you're not joking they nerfed the fuck out of the bosses lol I didn't think that was totally necessary but I guess least it's more accessible for players

Was looking forward to this maybe being a ultra rare lol. But less stress i guess. Ive tried brutal rush once but need that last health chest first before i give it another go (but maybe not now lol)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Was looking forward to this maybe being a ultra rare lol. But less stress i guess. Ive tried brutal rush once but need that last health chest first before i give it another go (but maybe not now lol)

Ya I did it at max health and it wasn't too bad but now with the nerfs it'll be much much easier, they are even planning to have the game keep the coins when you die despite check points lol so kinda disappointing. 
I don't think every game needs to be super easy but it's the devs choice end of the day.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Yeah i thought the coin update was a strange one. Wasnt too bad to start of with in that aspect of the game.

Do you know the date for the patch for consoles?

Nah sadly no :(
Dev said it's in approval stage with Sony and they have to approve it so we're still just sorta stuck waiting until then :(

On 8/4/2022 at 9:50 PM, Piro said:

Does anyone know where to get the last two coins for Scorchy's boss level? I always finish the level with 309/311 coins and I've looked everywhere for either 2 yellow coins or 1 red coin. 

Same here. Tried seven times and am always missing two

I am seriously starting to hate this game. I think they released an unfinished version without testing the controls. The camera angle is annoying. I’ve died from “fall damage” when I’m nowhere near falling. Some of the later levels they made a bit too hard. Especially if a kid wants to play this thing 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Sr_Bertoz0 said:

Hello Guys 1f600.png 

What do I need to do to unlock the "Hatter's Special" hat? Anybody know ?
Or is this the hat that is still buggy?

You need to purchase all other hats but it's bugged unfortunately. Patch should be coming 'soon'.

Edited by davum
  • Like 1