[Video] Trophy Guide Overview + Other Guides

BushidoCypher

8 hours ago, Computer_Cat said:

The hat between Sleep Hat and Astronaut helmet is supposed to be from brutal boss rush, right? Because it's still locked for me after completing it just now.

Hahahahah. I cant fucking believe it. Ive just spent 3 hours doing brutal rush and your right. Hats still locked. 

Must require something else to unlock. Hopefully not 100 percent or even 30 perfect medals

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Hahahahah. I cant fucking believe it. Ive just spent 3 hours doing brutal rush and your right. Hats still locked. 

Must require something else to unlock. Hopefully not 100 percent or even 30 perfect medals

I do think there is one for 30 medals but not 100 percent I finished with 89% iirc! 
The bosses in brutal rush are dumb sometimes

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BushidoCypher said:

I do think there is one for 30 medals but not 100 percent I finished with 89% iirc! 
The bosses in brutal rush are dumb sometimes

Thank you dude.

I thought it might have been for 30 perfect medals, which was needed for the last health box pre patch. I waited for the patch for the last health requirements to change to avoid getting 30 medals lol.

I didnt think it was 100 percent because on your video you had bout 70 percent anfd you had unlocked that hat.

The electric phase on the last boss was awful. I had to go into that part with at least 5 health left. Also since the patch that phase goes on longer now

• Like 1

So I've got all emblems including master time trials for the game and bought all gallery items which puts me at 98%. The Hatter Special Hat is still locked and the game currently locks me out when I press PLAY on the title screen. Anyone else at 98% in-game having this problem as well?

I was in the same boat as you guys, the Hatter Special Hat was locked for me after completing Brutal Rush. It turned out one of the chests across the world map that has a hat in it was not opened, so when I opened it and got the hat from it, the Hatter Special Hat was available to buy from the shop - bought it and the trophy popped. Here's a list of all the hats in the order that I have them in the shop that are needed to unlock the Hatter Special Hat:

- Renata's Hat

- Blue Hat

- Brown Hat

- Gray Hat

- Green Hat

- Pink Hat

- Froggy Hood

- Viking Helmet

- Sun Hat

- Cool Cap

- Straw Hat

- Top Hat

- Kicky's Visor

- Kiwi Hat

- Melon Hat

- Santa Hat

- Jiang Shi Hat

- Frog Helmet

- Winter Hat

- Wintry's Mask

- Sugegasa

- Sleep Hat

- Witch Hat

- Astronaut Helmet

- Cat Ears

- Scorchy's Shades

- Sheriff Hat

- Party Hat

- Hexy's Tiara

- Marshall Hat

- Dooper Hat

- Big Ribbon

- Pirate Hat

- Beret

- Jake's Bandanda

- Beelzebub's Crown

- Rad Hat

- Beebz Bat Hat

- Billie Hat

- Clive Cap

- Togges Hat

- Toree Hat

Edited by Tinskiii
  • Like 1

Having a full list of the hats is really helpful, thanks!

Looks like the hat I'm missing (aside from the Hatter Special) is the Witch Hat. I have a sinking feeling it's for getting 30 emblems, but I thought I'd put it out there just in case anyone has any concrete idea on what unlocks it. I wish the game would tell you unlock requirements so that it doesn't feel like I'm just doing random things until it unlocks, but alas.

UPDATE: Bit the bullet and went for the thirty emblems and the Witch Hat unlocked and I'm finally free! Actually, I only had 29 full emblems, but had 30 of each part so I guess that was enough to unlock it. No complaints here, that's for sure.

Edited by Orange_of_Doom

• 5 months later...
On 9/20/2022 at 6:23 PM, Orange_of_Doom said:

Having a full list of the hats is really helpful, thanks!

Looks like the hat I'm missing (aside from the Hatter Special) is the Witch Hat. I have a sinking feeling it's for getting 30 emblems, but I thought I'd put it out there just in case anyone has any concrete idea on what unlocks it. I wish the game would tell you unlock requirements so that it doesn't feel like I'm just doing random things until it unlocks, but alas.

UPDATE: Bit the bullet and went for the thirty emblems and the Witch Hat unlocked and I'm finally free! Actually, I only had 29 full emblems, but had 30 of each part so I guess that was enough to unlock it. No complaints here, that's for sure.

this include the time trial emblems (white sparkles)?

• 7 months later...