No PS4 Trophies?

Komrade_Dusty

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS4 list doesn't sync yet and likely won't until nearer the release date. I have a feeling someone pressed the upload button too early on the PS5 list, which is why it shows and the PS4 one doesn't.

The game is launched. It released 40 whole minutes ago!!!! I figure it's some kind of being slow to sync things, but didn't know if maybe I didn't know something. I watched the pre-order timer wind down to zero. Never did that before so I didn't know if there were sometimes delays in lists generating.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DanTheMan_94_ said:

Too early? The game is out today

In that case, just give it time because sometimes there can be a slight delay in getting the list online.

3 minutes ago, Komrade_Dusty said:

The game is launched. It released 40 whole minutes ago!!!! I figure it's some kind of being slow to sync things, but didn't know if maybe I didn't know something. I watched the pre-order timer wind down to zero. Never did that before so I didn't know if there were sometimes delays in lists generating.

Sometimes the devs miss the trophy list upload switch on the Dev tools backend, which is why you sometimes get non-syncing lists but give it time and the list will sync once the devs realise their error. If nothing happens in a day or two, email the devs and remind them the PS4 list is a non-syncer.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

In that case, just give it time because sometimes there can be a slight delay in getting the list online.

Sometimes the devs miss the trophy list upload switch on the Dev tools backend, which is why you sometimes get non-syncing lists but give it time and the list will sync once the devs realise their error. If nothing happens in a day or two, email the devs and remind them the PS4 list is a non-syncer.

Thanks for the info.