[Video] 3 Star guides ⭐️ & Trophy guides

DanTheMan_94_

6 hours ago, TheGrindMaster said:

It's disappointing to see that it is literally the same layout as Two Point Hospital. Thought they would make some nice changes to the game. But at least its only 20 hours to platinum and 3/10. Thanks for the info. I am sure they will add some DLC's later

Yeah it feels like a little bit of low effort in terms of the map, but I agree I think DLC will be on its way! Luckily with the misc trophies you earn pretty much all of them on the way to getting all the star trophies anyway!

On 12/08/2022 at 0:56 AM, TheGrindMaster said:

It's disappointing to see that it is literally the same layout as Two Point Hospital. Thought they would make some nice changes to the game. But at least its only 20 hours to platinum and 3/10. Thanks for the info. I am sure they will add some DLC's later

Why are people saying it's a 20hr game? The few who have completed it, including myself, took far longer than 20 hours - I believe my time was around 55-60 hours.

I don't why, or how, those who haven't yet got the platinum can put an imaginary completion time on the game. 

• Like 3

On 14/08/2022 at 9:25 AM, turniplord said:

Why are people saying it's a 20hr game? The few who have completed it, including myself, took far longer than 20 hours - I believe my time was around 55-60 hours.

I don't why, or how, those who haven't yet got the platinum can put an imaginary completion time on the game. 

Took me about 35 hours all up. I did it in about 4 days with no guide and thats including writing up a trophy guide at the same time so I'd say both sides of that estimate are off but definitely not a 20 hour game unless I'm just really bad at it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YTPerfectParadox said:

Took me about 35 hours all up. I did it in about 4 days with no guide and thats including writing up a trophy guide at the same time so I'd say both sides of that estimate are off but definitely not a 20 hour game unless I'm just really bad at it.

Nowhere near as bad as Two Point Hospital then in terms of time or difficulty. Didn't think it would be as soon as I saw the list go up.

When will your guide be online? 
Looking forward to using it to get the plat!

My PS5 shows 22 hours played, but I'm almost sure it was closer to 30-35. The time played counter is notoriously wrong. 

I'm doing the PS4 version (the game is quite fun, though worse than Hospital imo) and things go much faster in the early levels, once you know what you're doing, not pausing as much, etc. I'd guess somewhere around 25 hours is possible if you have previous experience. But yeah, first playthrough (expecially if one didn't play Hospital) is going to be nowhere near 20 hours. 

11 hours ago, MisterJoint84 said:

Nowhere near as bad as Two Point Hospital then in terms of time or difficulty. Didn't think it would be as soon as I saw the list go up.

When will your guide be online? 
Looking forward to using it to get the plat!

The bare bones of it is up now here

I'll probably make a post out of it to let people know when I've had time to flesh it out a bit more

but yea it was definitely a lot easier and shorter than two point hospital

Edited by YTPerfectParadox

On 15/08/2022 at 11:51 PM, YTPerfectParadox said:

The bare bones of it is up now here

I'll probably make a post out of it to let people know when I've had time to flesh it out a bit more

but yea it was definitely a lot easier and shorter than two point hospital

Just had a quick look through it, nice work! 
Very comprehensive and thorough guide already, thanks for putting the effort in.
I will definitely be consulting it when I get started on the game proper.

Good to see its not a grindy one too, I gave up on the TPH platinum because of how long it was taking but I reckon I should be able to see this one through!

4 hours ago, MisterJoint84 said:

Just had a quick look through it, nice work! 
Very comprehensive and thorough guide already, thanks for putting the effort in.
I will definitely be consulting it when I get started on the game proper.

Good to see its not a grindy one too, I gave up on the TPH platinum because of how long it was taking but I reckon I should be able to see this one through!

Thanks i appreciate that!

Yes I think you'll finish this one too, I was in the same boat and gave up on TPH because it became too much of a time sink but TPC felt like it finished at a good length to not overstay its welcome.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the first campus, the star system was somewhat concerning to me as I expected something a bit more "serious" for lack of a better term. But it seems the stars just happen with natural growth of your campus. Don't know why but I was expecting to fail and have to start over a campus if a goal isn't met, but I see no time limit so far. ?

...unless you can fail later on. >_>;

Edited by Skurkitty

On 29-8-2022 at 4:21 AM, Skurkitty said:

Just finished the first campus, the star system was somewhat concerning to me as I expected something a bit more "serious" for lack of a better term. But it seems the stars just happen with natural growth of your campus. Don't know why but I was expecting to fail and have to start over a campus if a goal isn't met, but I see no time limit so far. 1f638.png

...unless you can fail later on. >_>;

You can't fail so no stress, enjoy the rest of the game!

On 20-8-2022 at 7:21 AM, TheGrindMaster said:

Sorry, I didn't mean that 20 hour was my estimate. I think I saw someone 's comment that they finished in 20 hours. But based on everyone else's comment here, it seems it's more 35-50 hours to complete.

I double checked, took 22hours to complete my :platinum: no guide. But didn't play any sandbox or anything, as soon as i got 3 stars, -> Next! 

• Like 1

They are random, most of the time they'll reappear nearby after hiding underground so they're easy to catch even if you don't get it the first time, slowing the game speed down helps. If you actively scan your owned plot while you wait for stuff to happen (so most of the time) you can easily get it during one or two levels. 

Thankyou. Im a Granny that doesn’t do technology now ???

Can’t believe how long I spent rewinding and trying to find the bit I needed, then missing it cause it’s so fast ?

Ah it doesn’t show me on it. I’m on fluffborough and it’s the only one that’s given me trouble. I’m on year 17 or something and still haven’t got one A+ student and can’t get their happiness up. I tried reducing tuition (dunno if I did it right) and I’ve tried sending students to private tuition and training all the staff. They’re just coming out with A’s each year ?

• Like 1

Make both your students and staff happy. Upgrade everything possible in rooms, train staff. Higher staff level gives higher grades in class. 

On 01/09/2022 at 7:00 AM, tonkie18 said:

Thankyou. Im a Granny that doesn’t do technology now ?1f44d-1f3fc.png

Can’t believe how long I spent rewinding and trying to find the bit I needed, then missing it cause it’s so fast 1f648.png

Ah it doesn’t show me on it. I’m on fluffborough and it’s the only one that’s given me trouble. I’m on year 17 or something and still haven’t got one A+ student and can’t get their happiness up. I tried reducing tuition (dunno if I did it right) and I’ve tried sending students to private tuition and training all the staff. They’re just coming out with A’s each year 1f615.png

• 1 month later...